Who here hates centrelink?? (1 Viewer)

Sassasas

CUNTS!!!

becos of fucking centrelink im prolly gonna have to defer and work this yr.... i was so psyched for uni too... GRRR

Ziff

HSC
N/A
You know, it's not Centrelink's fault they're a bunch of wankers, it's because of legislation and policy passed by Howard's government. Think about it :p

Besides inciting hate, yeah, Centrelink are dicks. You should think of a way to scam them, say you're independent and your parents kicked you out because of some-such and what not. Lying works wonders, if you can pull it off...
In theory (educational purposes only).

vanity

HSC
Originally posted by Sassasas
CUNTS!!!
becos of fucking centrelink im prolly gonna have to defer and work this yr.... i was so psyched for uni too... GRRR
*hugs sassy* there there
tell aunty vanity whats the matter

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
serious? what happened man?

i love centrelink! they pay me for doing nothing!! (they dont pay me enough... but its money...)

vanity

HSC
Originally posted by tooheyz
serious? what happened man?
i love centrelink! they pay me for doing nothing!! (they dont pay me enough... but its money...)
me too! more than a hundred bucks a week!

Sassasas

i was kinda relying on getting youth allowance... my bro and sis got it wen they got to uni... but they screwed me over.... and unlike all you ppl who live in sydney already... i have living expenses... so it is looking like a yr of work to get money instead

Sassasas

my parents both work but they have large mortgage and family of 6... so is not really much to go around....

was trying to get it thru my dad.... didnt work :(

Ziff

HSC
N/A
Solution:
a) Find Mafia/Triad blokes,
b) Get new identity,
c) Fill it with debt, convert everything to cash, hide briefcases...
d) Destroy identity, flee country, go to prestigious Universities in Europe.

:p

vanity

HSC
aw sassy is part time work during part time study feasible?

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
The thing that shits me about centrelink, is that if you make a mistake, you have to repay them. But if they make a mistake, they don't have to repay you.
Yeh sooo true!.. My mum had to pay back this ridiculous large amount.. b'coz they stuffed up and were paying her too much when she was working.. not her fault at all.. and they don't even admit it's their mistake, they just insist you pay them back so they can cover their asses!
They stuff you around with dates of payments too... i haven;t had a payment for 2 and a half weeks coz they changed the day of the payment when they didn't have too...
Ah well.. i still get payed for going to school.. so i aint complaining.. (bout time we get paid for going to school.. well deserved for some i rekon!)

Sassasas

ill would be doing part time work but i dont think it would be enough...

cos
1. mum will prolly have to help out my bro (they have cut off his... and he might have to pay back about $15 000)
2. i will be paying for rent, food, etc

nessie_lee

Povo Uni Student!
Knights territory.... and I'm a Doggies supporter!
HSC
See that is just sooo unbelievably WRONG!.. Fair enough if they just cut off his payment now.. seeing as they now have made him ineligible .. but to force him to pay back money that he received while he was still eligible is wrong.. blooming government scrounging around for money to give it to the private schools I reckon!! Id be writing a big letter of complaint to somebody about it all

is a roflcopter
HSC
i love centrelink
im looking forward to continuing our relationship probably all my life :)

the "hassle reforms" are a bitch though
seriously they dont do shit
i can sign forms all day as long as the fuckers pay me

Sassasas

hey i got a good idea.... if you cant contribute properly to the forum then FUCK OFF!!!

have ur dreams been smashed to little pieces?? NO!!! so at least pretend you fucking care...

<mutters> smug bastard

note: me = cranky bitch... sorry for being harsh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)