Who here hates centrelink?? (1 Viewer)

Ziff

HSC
N/A
I think it's warranted...

Originally posted by nessie_lee
cunt is a pretty powerful and quite fiesty word.. maybe u cud use another one 2 describe them!! lol

Sassasas

no... i think cunt is quite apropriate for centrelink... they are the lowest forms of ppl.... if you can call them ppl

~Dreamer

HSC
i hate centre link too...they stopped my youth allowance because apparantly my parents earn too much...why didnt they tell me before?! it was no problem before that.... and i cant depend on my parents, they have enough on their hands as it is......argh....

Last edited:

guy

HSC
i'm lost, i don't get the problem
you don't need to have the money to get youth allowance, you just have to prove through payslips that you made that much money, you can spend it at the same time

um yeah i seriously don't get it
because i was hoping i would get it from working part time and going to uni... don't tell me i have to defer or something?

= Jennifer =

HSC
i hate any government department who gives out money because i dont even qualify for youth allowance some people at my school get it and waste it on stuff like ciggarettes, alcohol and credit i would actually SAVE the money for uni....i think they should give me some money...woe is me

Last edited:

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
I love Centrelink - They're gonna be paying my rent this year. $318 + rent assistance a fortnight. I only need to do one or two shifts a week now, and I'm set!

White Rabbit

Bloody Shitcakes
HSC
If you pay more than $167 for just rent, you get $80 or something like than.

If you pay $80 to $166, you get partial rent, which is determined by how much rent you pay :)

kazerati

man, me n my parents looked into everything - but bcoz my dad earns 'too much', i get jack all. and bcoz im workin to support myself, [only as a casual, mind you] mum not only gets nuthin for me, she also will have to pay back wat she got in the last 6 months, bcoz i earned 'too much'.

dddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ok, so fair ebough, some people benefit from the system, and some people abuse the system, but i know so so so many people [like u n me!!] who need help, but sadly will probably end up in debt for the rest of our lives, leaving the government to wonder how we ever could have been so stupid and got into so much debt in the first place..

A LITTLE HELP HERE, HOWARD!!!!! NOT ALL OF OUR 'RICH' DADDIES HAVE ENOUGH SPARE CASH TO SPEND ON OUR TERTIARY EDUCATION!!!! SOME PEOPLE HAVE BROTHERS AND SISTERS TOO!!!!!!!! AND MORTGAGES, AND...

ahem, sorry.. i could go on, but really, who benefits from reading somone else's enraged rantings..

Tenax Propositi

there's just no oxygen
HSC
I completely agree with you all - CENTRELINK can go FUCK themselves.

Not only are their employees completely incompetent workers, the government's policy does not ensure that those who need the payments get them and that those who abuse the system are cut-off.

As for Centrelinks administrative errors in overpaying people, they have no right to reclaim that back while they completely disregard those who they underpay. The welfare system was not established to increase the burden for people who are already set back.

It would not suprise me if there was a plot for terrorist attacks on government agencies like Centrelink (ps. i am not liable and it is totally coincidental if this does occur!). If Centrelink had burnt to the ground, they would be as effective as they are now.

Your case in particular Sassas disheartens me. You shouldn't have to be set back in your tertiary education by way of Centrelinks incompetency. But you know what, channel this rage into positive energy and overcome it!

Centrelink better get their act together quick smart (or am I too hopeful that they will actually develop intelligence?).

Last edited:

= Jennifer =

HSC
Originally posted by melbournian
They would be on Youth Allowance not AUSTUDY (you have to be voer like 21 or something like that to get AUSTUDY)
yeah u know what i mean i will edit the post since keypad wants to be soo particular

santaslayer

HSC
centrelink rulz...end of story..just look for loopholes to exploit..everyones a winner...lolz

Sassasas

Can ppl please stop saying how centrelink "rocks" or how they "love centrelink"

this forum is for ppl who hate centrelink.... so if you dont hate centrelink shut up

thank you :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)