Who here HATES water? (1 Viewer)

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
i knew someone who NEVER drinks water, only things that would add some flavour to the water, like cordial or something, soda drinks etc. But never water by itself!! Milk yeah but that person NEVER drank water.

Is that wrong or what? i think we need water, i mean i dont want my piss to be orange. So who here hates water?

alby

cool duckie
HSC
water is seriously one of the few things i drink!
i think anyone who literally never drank any water would have mega problems...if not now, quite soon

jirwin

HSC
i dont like water but i still drink it at school. that being said, my water intake is very limited.

CieL

HSC
Oh I used to be like that. Not to the extremity of NEVER drinking water by itself.

Wasn't brought up to drink water alot.. so I thought that it had this weird taste which puts me off consuming large amounts..

When I was younger, I pretty much only drank water when taking medicines and was forced to use the bubbler after sports..

But now I'm fine with it.. well, still getting used to drinking large amounts.. but I pretty much only drink 300-600mL/day

beentherdunthat

HSC
Waterrrrrrrr..... yummm

Once in chem class, I craved water...

I know people who don't drink it, but it depends on your level of activity as well. You'll dehydrate extremely badly if you don't have it occasionally.

People can live a few weeks without food. But only a few days without water ;)

sayrah64

HSC
I don't hate water, then again I don't drink large amounts of it either.
I like juice:) .
i think it would be unhealthy to NEVER have water, not only because of dehydration but because water is supposed to cleanse the body.
drinking cordial/other additives with sugar wouldn't effectively flush out the body.

Mabs

Meowmix
HSC
Hehe milk > water :D

I only drink water in the summer when I have to sit in the unconditioned study. Last summer one day I drank far too much, I think it was 22L of water. Although once I get started in the summer I just drink because I have water.

ronan01

HSC
22l? Jesus Christ i dont think so, you should be dead.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
22L is way far too much. sure youre not exaggerating?
i rarely ever drink water at school, not because i dont hate it....its just coz i couldnt be bothered.
nowadays i carry at least 500mL bottle of water with me to uni a day...ahh gotta be healthier now.

tanjin

el oh vee eee ♥
HSC
I don't hate water. It's nice when im dehydrated :) but i usually end up drinking coke or something else. I wish water tasted like coke.

cupcake08

HSC
yeah i rarely drink water, maybe once a week ? but i guess most other drinks hydrate you to some extent. i have diet coke like everyday, now im scared im going to get a brain tumourand die :(

poWerdrY

HSC
i dont hate water either, but when there is anything else to drink i tend not to drink water. i mostly drink milk, and then thats only around 2 glasses a day. i really dont see how anyone can drink the required 7 glasses of liquid a day recommendation. it just doesnt seem physically possible for me. i can last ages without drinking, and i never get dehydrated. tbh, im not sure i really know how being dehydrated feels

poWerdrY

HSC
i dont hate water either, but when there is anything else to drink i tend not to drink water. i mostly drink milk, and then thats only around 2 glasses a day. i really dont see how anyone can drink the required 7 glasses of liquid a day recommendation. it just doesnt seem physically possible for me. i can last ages without drinking, and i never get dehydrated. tbh, im not sure i really know how being dehydrated feels :confused:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
i didnt think it was possible to actively dislike water. it's just water. it has no flavour or texture or anything that could be grounds for disliking it. I mean you don't have to love it but you can't really be passionately against it.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
cupcake08 said:
yeah i rarely drink water, maybe once a week ? but i guess most other drinks hydrate you to some extent. i have diet coke like everyday, now im scared im going to get a brain tumourand die :(

thats such a lie, you won't get a brain tumor if you only drink diet coke. That's for alcoholics, they're the ones who are most likely to get brain tumor and DIE :rofl:

alby

cool duckie
HSC
chicky_pie said:
what problems would anti-water drinkers have?
if they didnt have ANY (or minimal) liquids, dehydration and bladder infections would come quite quickly. i know that most cordials/juices have a lot of water in them, but they also have a huge percentage of sugar in them, which generally wont get flushed out of your system and can add to the weight you'll normally put on/affect your ability to lose weight - i used to basically only drink apple juice when i was younger, i lost 10kg when i stopped drinking it (as well as cutting out some other stuff).
Mabs said:
Last summer one day I drank far too much, I think it was 22L of water.
major water poisoning?
tanjin said:
It's nice when im dehydrated :)
you must have very weak definition of dehydration. i've been dehydrated that much that couldnt see properly (later reduced down to not being able to focus for the rest of the day) i ended up with a massive bladder infection

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)