who here makes up sources/quotes? (1 Viewer)

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
Lol, jst say something along the lines of "Gae (remember to spell her name right this time tines) Callender is the most wonderful egyptologist in the world. Her excavations of egypt have lead to her being better informed about Egypt's past than previous histporians, such as Seindorff and Seele. However, we cannot judge them to harshly, for during their time of studing/reserching Egypt, the evidence from primary sources as we have today was not there. This leads to modern historians, such as the marvellous Gae Claeender, coming to better conclusions of Egypt's past.

silvermoon

caffeine fiend
getting the blood out of my caffeine system
HSC
ur idea has merit ducky, but i think it should be reworded: so, to paraphrase slightly: *clears throat for sycophantic diatribe*
"Gae Callender is the most wonderful egyptologist in the world. Her excavations have lead her to be better informed about all facets of Egyptian life than any other historian who has lived or will ever live, especially those misogynist pigs, Steindorff and Seele. These historians cannot be jusged too harshly, for their theories disagree with those of the great Gae Callender - life!prosperity!health! - daughter of Amun and true descendant of the "usurper only on a technicality", Hatshepsut. Long may Gae Callender rule over us all.

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
mmm, true, thax for ur english skills Rhia!!

But for the trials, maybe we should add a bit on how wonderful hatshe[siut was, and how shes an inspiration to todays society blah blah blah (fix it upo Rhia) and how harpy is the best teacher, a relation of Hatshepsut blah blah nblah.....

G

Gavvvvvin

GJ_JOE said:
so, when you guys forget a source or just can't bother remembering the persons name, do you just make stuff up? i know i do :D

e.g. according to herodotus blah blah blah
HAHAHA I always make up sources and and quotes from non-existent people! My theory is that the examiners will be impressed by the fact that I have unique sources, and must be a sign of the extra research Ive put in ;)

Bo_Bo

The markers arent idiots

The markers will know if you have made up a source because they wouldnt be there if they didnt know the sources themselves but, aslong as you still present your evidence and your view of what happened aswell as constructing a well structered arguement you will get a good mark even if you did forget the name of a source, miss quoted a source or even made up a source

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)