Who is based at Werrington South? (1 Viewer)

Drop20

I love the FF's and H.J.!
HSC
I'm doing design (Vis Comm) as well! I'm also living on res at the Kingswood campus but have all my classes at Werrington. The shuttle bus has been running on time lately which is SO great, i don't have to be ready and hour earlier.

Drop20

HSC
BizzyP said:
I'm Benji. i dont think i have met you.
I don't think i've met you either. Do you do all four units (aust design, Photomedia, V.A, and Appr, to Comm.)? I normally sit up in the back row in lectures... when i go to them. WOO HOO no more lectures for the rest of semester!

Last edited:

Avies1

HSC
I am ay UWS in Vis com, I love it!!
I've only just started. Its pretty tough, can anyone assure me it will get easier??
:bomb:

Drop20

HSC
Avies1 said:
I've only just started. Its pretty tough, can anyone assure me it will get easier??
Uhh, how did you only just start it? Do you mean you skipped the first 10 or so weeks of the course? Where u been girrrrl, lol. No worries, i just got back from the Swamp party it was fun, they played Flaunt it by TV rock WOOT! anyway, the course is tough at the moment because it's end of term and all the assesments pile up and it sucks if you leave things to the last minute like me... Next semester will be awesome cos of Illustration - i love drawing, i hope they don't make us draw stupid stuff.
Goodnight, luv amy

Drop20

HSC
Avies1 said:
And to actually ansewer your question... it will get easier next semester and it always is at the start then gradually gets busier at the end with the workload but the work itself is pretty easy.

Hope this answers your question

BizzyP

HSC
Haha yah i do all the units. I ALWAYS sit up the back in the centre. You've probably seen us, we're the massive posse who always sits in that centre area just back from the railing. I'm the one with the fringe.

Drop20

HSC
BizzyP said:
Haha yah i do all the units. I ALWAYS sit up the back in the centre. You've probably seen us, we're the massive posse who always sits in that centre area just back from the railing. I'm the one with the fringe.
So are you associated with Lorrie, Tatiana, Ivan and all the rest? (I can't remember all their names) But
I think i might know who you are.
That sounds kinda creepy, but i'm not trying to stalk you...

Drop20

HSC
BizzyP said:
hahaha yep thats me. theyre my posse. have we met at uni?
I don't think we have. Hmmm, there's a guy in my Australian design class that has a fringe and a blonde streak through his hair... is that you?

Drop20

HSC
And what happened to all my Hugh Jackman pictures?!

BizzyP

HSC
what is your tute time? my fringe sort of has blonde in it in the light.

Drop20

HSC
BizzyP said:
what is your tute time? my fringe sort of has blonde in it in the light.
I know who you are! I asked Ivan if he knew Benji and he said yeah and i gave him a description of what you told me (the fringe) and he said yeah that's him and he's like Emo.

My Australian Design class was at 3 - 4pm on monday arvos.
You are also apparently in my friend Emma's visual analysis class and she says your always making jokes.

i have black hair, i rock up to class late a lot, ummm, nothing much else i can give away that you would recognise...

BizzyP

HSC
hahah ahh yes i know who emma is. i might know who you are if ive seen you together.

Drop20

HSC
I am pretty sure i know who you are, i think i saw you today as i was waiting for the photomedia projects to be marked. I was the one wearing the brown hooded jacket. Are you the one with that Pan Am bag?
I still didn't ask who you were just incase it wasn't you. I should've tho cos there's no more class till next semester except for Visual Analysis and i don't think your in my one!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)