who is finished their BOW? (1 Viewer)

jazzmuzik

HSC
no not yet... i'm about 90% done a just need to polish, make some small additional pieces and get it framed.

jirwin

HSC
i wish i was finished... im not even half finished... that being said, i have my concept down and how i want it to look etc, just gotta do the stuff and put it all together - i hope to have a lot of it done before we go back to school. my art teachers are having a day at school during the holidays so i'm goign to go in and do some in the morning.

jodi..1

is awesome
HSC
Everyone in my class is starting to panic... I'm doing 3 works and haven't even completed one :bomb:

goosiegoo

HSC
Finished?!?! Gah! *facedesk* I'm not even half finished...

But i'm doing alot in the holidays.

Chuc

HSC
Finished, and going to the bookbinders tomorrow.
I need all the trials prep time I can get! D:

M3E3L3

HSC
wow im only just half way ive still got to go back to them when ive finished to see what else i need to do to them, ive 12 to do and we also came in during the school holidays as a lot of the ppl in class need heaps more time im freaking out just a little as we only have 5 till they are due and 2 of our weeks will be trials plus we have to do a lot of theory which i must say i realy dont like but im getting used to it the worst thing about our art teacher is that she stresses about art works and far weve come along but i spose thats wot their there for

emdrinan

HSC
wish i had, im about 90% done i suppose... maybe a bit less just gota get pics printed and mounted and finish my sculptures, hopefully wont take long, its just a matter of finding latex, would anyone happen to know where i could buy some?! i had some before i got at school but then this year 11 kid used up most of the bucket so theres 0 left and my teachers now on maternity leave and i dont know where i can buy it?! or how much it will cost...

jelli

HSC
I have!!!!! :D :D

We've already had our exhibition, so luckily that's out of the way for trials. ^_^
I love my artwork.

*BIRDIE*

RAWR!!!
HSC
OMG OMG.... you do 3u maths (thats so smart, i struggle with general!) and your interested in graphic design!! ME 2! hey, did you dilberatly get out past papers and exam guidlines to make you look smarter? lol.

Chuc

HSC
lol if I wanted to look smarter I'd put out the 3 unit trial papers on the table instead XD

jessal

HSC
meeeeeeee :D
ive finished it 3 times...then decided to add to it. but this time its official.

La Musique

HSC
omg its like 3 weeks now scareyness, im totally not finnished yet, atleast the art teacher at my school can get the dates right unlike a sertain stupid teacher for textiles who got the sending away dates all wrong......

a-m-e-e-e

HSC
I haven't finished mine yet.... is that really bad? I hate how little concept mine has behind it... it's just basically about 'sisterhood'.

zaqwerty

HSC
Let

me

just

say.

I've done about 35%. I'm basically relying on three days after trials to get it done.

*sigh*. Oh *sigh*.

kathymon

HSC
^ Ouch! Mine is due on the 21st because we're having an art exhibition that night. I'm almost done, just need to print it out and set it up.

jirwin

HSC
mines due next friday - by 4pm - i havent done nearly as much as i would have hoped - im about 20% done i would say, teacher keep stuffing me around :( thankfully i have nearly all my components i just have to put them all together which involves a LOT of gluing - this weekend is going to be fun.

anyway good luck to u all, hope u get it finished in time and the way u like it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)