Who is going to MAQ? (1 Viewer)

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
damnation said:
Haha...I scam my parents for money all the time...and somehow my bank balance is always low anyway :(
hehe i just scammed 2500 :) Now i must spend wisely for it to last :rolleyes:

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
I want to go all around Europe. Scandanavian countries (chicks brah chicks), Netherlands (Amsterdam;)), Denmark, France, England, etc. Want to spend 1-3 months there.

*dreams in la-la land*

diplexseeker

HSC
oh crap ur right...sori ya all, my bad.....:wave:
:santa:

manifestation said:
Dude you asked that before too, I think and I don't think anyone replied so I doubt anyone is doing it...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
manifestation said:
Dude you asked that before too, I think and I don't think anyone replied so I doubt anyone is doing it...
Oh Noez!!! :eek:

Don't let noone spam in the MQ forums!

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
I want to go all around Europe. Scandanavian countries (chicks brah chicks), Netherlands (Amsterdam;)), Denmark, France, England, etc. Want to spend 1-3 months there.

*dreams in la-la land*
oo I want to go to Denmark and Netherlands...in fact an entire Europe trip sounds awesome.Doin an exchange in Copenhagan would be awesome...

redruM said:
Oh Noez!!! :eek:

Don't let noone spam in the MQ forums!
lol :p

monique66

Europe will be tres expensive but worth it. Now all I need to do is convince my parents to let me spend 6 months overseas for no good reason whatsoever. Damnation.

monique66

ahh..Hera, it was a joke :p

Btw, are you going to be at mac today with Bushra?

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Supra said:
oo I want to go to Denmark and Netherlands...in fact an entire Europe trip sounds awesome.Doin an exchange in Copenhagan would be awesome...

lol :p
Yeah, I was considering doing a short course in between the semesters in Denmark, at the Copenhagen Business School. But decided to save up more money to go around Europe properly. My main motive would have been to have a party for the 6 weeks. So, why not save up more and go for longer. :D

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
Yeah, I was considering doing a short course in between the semesters in Denmark, at the Copenhagen Business School. But decided to save up more money to go around Europe properly. My main motive would have been to have a party for the 6 weeks. So, why not save up more and go for longer. :D
yes thats exactly the same thing i was looking at!
Good point. I do think that a short course would be highly beneficial when goin for jobs though...

redruM

Breathe and Stop
HSC
Supra said:
yes thats exactly the same thing i was looking at!
Good point. I do think that a short course would be highly beneficial when goin for jobs though...
I fail to see how doing a short course would be highly beneficial. Remembering that on doing these subjects won't really better your knowledge if you do these subjects overseas, compared to doing them locally. You'd most likely do subjects that you can credit to your studies at MQ.

I may be wrong, but from what snooping around I did, I didn't find anything to suggest that would make an employer go, "Oh! Not only is this bloke good looking, he did a short course at Copenhagen Business School!". I may be wrong...

Go to the STA stall and check out the Europe Contiki Tours. Not too expensive. They are around $100/day, starting in London. So, you need to factor in return air-fares to London (about $1700, maybe less). You can go on a Contiki Tours and then even spend some time on your own I guess after the planned tours. I had a friend from work who spent about $28000 for a month trip. But, he said it was the best time he ever had.

Oh and would have to add Spain to the above list I had. Ibiza would DEFINITELY be a stop-over.

monique66

Oh crap...I accidentally missed one lecture and jigged another two. This is a bad start to the year :eek:

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
damnation said:
Oh crap...I accidentally missed one lecture and jigged another two. This is a bad start to the year :eek:
did u go to law...it was fun fun fun :p

Supra

secksy beast
HSC
redruM said:
I fail to see how doing a short course would be highly beneficial. Remembering that on doing these subjects won't really better your knowledge if you do these subjects overseas, compared to doing them locally. You'd most likely do subjects that you can credit to your studies at MQ.

I may be wrong, but from what snooping around I did, I didn't find anything to suggest that would make an employer go, "Oh! Not only is this bloke good looking, he did a short course at Copenhagen Business School!". I may be wrong...

Go to the STA stall and check out the Europe Contiki Tours. Not too expensive. They are around $100/day, starting in London. So, you need to factor in return air-fares to London (about $1700, maybe less). You can go on a Contiki Tours and then even spend some time on your own I guess after the planned tours. I had a friend from work who spent about $28000 for a month trip. But, he said it was the best time he ever had.

Oh and would have to add Spain to the above list I had. Ibiza would DEFINITELY be a stop-over.
doing a short course could be seen as beneficial perhaps in hte sense that you took the intiative to study overseas...requires maturity, responsibility yada yada yada...

HSC
N/A
damnation said:
ROFL.

I'm impressed. I didn't start skipping lectures till second semester :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)