Who is in the same situation as me. Doing a one night cram for economics. (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Who is in the same situation as me. Doing a one night cram for economics.

Since our eng exam is on wendsday we really only have one day to study lol. I havent done anything since trials for economics.

Do you think an all nighter can pull a 80/100?

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad

Since our eng exam is on wendsday we really only have one day to study lol. I havent done anything since trials for economics.

Well you're screwed.

nush25

HSC

LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bro hi5 i am with ya .
microeconomic reforms, labour market policies and just the whole course will be done on one fine night. it'll be long but i did that for trials and came 6th. lets see how it goes for HSC.....

sghguos

HSC
N/A
LOLOLOLOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bro hi5 i am with ya .
microeconomic reforms, labour market policies and just the whole course will be done on one fine night. it'll be long but i did that for trials and came 6th. lets see how it goes for HSC.....
OMG SAME MAN! i did the same for trials and got 7th. I HOPE IT WORKS AGAIN TROLOLOLOL IM SO SCREWED IF IT DOESNT>

nush25

HSC
OMG SAME MAN! i did the same for trials and got 7th. I HOPE IT WORKS AGAIN TROLOLOLOL IM SO SCREWED IF IT DOESNT>
LOL!
thats heaps good! but tbh my school is pretty weird. we are expecting a state rank and then we are also expecting band 3 for some students. so... hopefully those retards don't bring everyone down. is your school quite smart?

osak23

HSC
N/A
yes
when i get home from english

starting at 1:00pm --finish at 11:30 pm

waking up at 1:00am to finish until 6:00am

!!

crazy_paki123

HSC
your all screwd for economics then, theres so much content to memorise and also the case study. I studied 2 weeks for eco, and only now do i feel ready, as for 80/100, its possible if your smart and have good memory otherwise your looking at band 5 at best

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Im doing a one night cram for Economics, someone please tell me the important chapter

Im doing a one night cram for Economics, someone please tell me the important chapters that I should focus on. Like I know "CAD" is important and inflation.

I know you will probably say study all, but see my time constraints. Just the most high chance chapters that may be asked and are probably going to be in the hsc exam (predictions). Thx

crazy_paki123

HSC
Re: Im doing a one night cram for Economics, someone please tell me the important cha

you r going to struggle thats all i can say

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Re: Im doing a one night cram for Economics, someone please tell me the important cha

but thanks for the info's if I just studied those what mark would I be capped at?

asadass

HSC
Uni Grad

Make sure you know labour markets, environmental sustainability/policies, and a foreign economy

They are likely to be extended responses

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad

but thanks for the info's if I just studied those what mark would I be capped at?
No one knows.

There could be completely different topics

or the majority of the test will be those topics

most people try not to put 'luck' in the equation when it comes to their hsc, that's all

deswa1

HSC

It depends how good you are- there's no answer for everyone. Like some people in our year are very intuitive naturally with economics and could easily hit 90+ raw with cramming the night before because they don't forget the theory. Others wouldn't get 70 with that prep. It all depends on you. I hope you rip it though- good luck :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)