Who is in the same situation as me. Doing a one night cram for economics. (1 Viewer)

sghguos

HSC
N/A
Re: Im doing a one night cram for Economics, someone please tell me the important cha

Just another thing though, my its going to an "all nighter"

by the way is the exam at 1pm or 9 am?

shravan_872

HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Im doing a one night cram for Economics, someone please tell me the important cha

you are fuckeddddddd if you're not naturally talented in eco

crazy_paki123

HSC

sorry but its the truth, but for the essays no matter what the question is remember to include what the questions is about may do to the country's eco growth, inflation, int rates, CAD, unemployment, environment. if you want band 6 you should get at least 85 in MC and short answers.

crazy_paki123

HSC

are you serious, eco scales the same as physics, its the hardest HSIE subject. it is not easy by any means

deano777

HSC

ur screwed but...

macro and micro
unemployment
growth
inflation
CAD - public&private debt
globalisation - have case study ready
all the calculation equations (participation rate, terms of trade, inflation,MPC, multiplier effect, gini coefficient, lorenz curve)

fk the rest

dw for my trials I crammed 9hrs the night before and got 83/100 which scaled to a 86 HSC mark, so... chillax
Lmao i was so stressed for economics for trials. somehow managed to pull a 12 hour cram and, on no sleep, got 88%

Economics is the only exam I'm terrified of

sghguos

HSC
N/A

I will be honestly happy with a 85 hsc mark. So what raw is that?

bigSKEAMO1

HSC
N/A

ur fucked

theres so much content

Bloodstriker

HSC

Damn you guys are so negative. If you understand the concepts it isn't that hard really.

HSC

This is me! I have focused on Ecos during the hols and whatnot but seems like no matter how hard I read I cant grasp all info..So screwed for extended responses :L

allly123

HSC

Focus on latest issues in the economy. They tend to ask it based on that, so ensure you are well aware of the economic issues in the world.

I'm betting on Environment
-Macro
-Micro
which ofcourse also includes Labour markets. ( i think they might ask it this year).
and revise chapter one.
Also get some proper rest if you can. If you can use your logic, for some questions you don't need extensive knowledge on it..well except for the essay bit.
Economic concepts are actually not hard. Nevertheless you need to know your stats and all other relevant background knowledge. Otherwise you are indeed screwed.

Bored_of_HSC

HSC

LOL same, haven't touched eco since friday (since i suck at english).

But i'm quite confident and understand everything so i can derive most of it anyways :)

helium

HSC
N/A

I love how everyone's just like: learn this, this and this... lol jks, everything in the syallbus.

bigSKEAMO1

HSC
N/A

U just need to know the global economy, Australia's place in the global economy, eco issues and policies/management. Easy tbh.

BandarSingh

HSC

just read the news lol

ali-fc

HSC

right after english today a 10 hr cram for ecos :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)