• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who is in to dance music ???????? (1 Viewer)

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
The DVD was Tiesto Live at hmm.. (i'll check when i get hom- at work at the moment) from May 2003..
The Traffic clip was just taken from that event, so if you get the clip you get a small snippit og the atmosphere (which is crazy!!)...
I've tried looking everywhere for the DVD to buy- cause i borrowed it off a friend- but i havn't been able to track it down, even when i ask in the shops i often get "Who's Tiesto?"
ack!

Last edited:

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Lol.. when you find it perfection, give me a message.. i want it too! :)
Tiesto rocks d-_-b

;)

I might try my local record store... hmmm

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Tiesto Live in Concert @ Gelredome 10/05/2003
:)
i've got the set on mp3, but the dvd is much better :)

Atotoi

HSC
Hehe ive got like 70% of the Tiesto "Traffic" mpg on Winmx :)
it rocks.. he looks like a bit of a tool jumping round, but he sure knows how to produce and dj... oh how i wish i was him... allllllllllllll those people.

The mp3 of the whole set is like 200mb's!
gee.. i do need the DVD :)

hey perfection, i really like your taste in music... what other songs do u like atm?

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
Looks like a tool.... hes high on bass!! love that crowd, lighting and the sound system would pump.

Where did u find the set at to download Atotoi??

Perfect: have you heard the set Live in Tokyo by Tony De Vit?? if you have broadband i highly reccommend it!! also where u seeing Armin Van Buuren at on NYE??

Do you guys listen to break much?? Iv been really getting into it recently and i love the beats... very good

Atotoi

HSC
wow.. i just downloaded the whole video :)
Its an absolute feast for the eyes, that circular light feature around his booth is great!
25,000 people attended that rave.... MASSIVE!

i have a new life ambition - to see Tiesto live..
Yeh Ferry Corsten rocks, im so peeved that my year 12 formal is the day after his appearance here :S.

gordo

Resident Jew
HSC
theres this collection called trance: the ultimate collection
its 4 cd's
cd 2 is very good

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Atotoi: at the moment, im getting alot of Marvo V stuff.. its a bit heavier but turning it up with heaps of bass is awesome (esp 'Echoes' adn 'GODD')
but my song of the moment is Reflekt - Need to feel love (Thrillseekers and/or Club mix)
Haha.. yeah, he does look a bit like a tool jumping and boping his head, but its pretty cool watching a DJ really get into his set and enjoy it

disco_dave: nah i havnt, i really need to get rid of dial up so i can get more live sets! Armin is @ Mobile Home on NYE - but i dont think its at Wharf 3 this year- back at bondi maybe?... i might give it a miss though and head to Field Day instead.. have you heard his set from Home at Janurary 23rd this year? its my set of the year, its amazing!!

tofu: nice list.. your forgot G&D and Oakenfold! hehe.. Gouryella = tiesto and armin? i have a list of DJs and their alias' on my comp, i'll paste the link when i get home..

gordo: got a track list?

Missed Marvo V earlier last month and the more stuff i hear, the more i wish i was there.. and missed Above and Beyond :(
Hopefully next weekend i can find someone to come to Nu-NRG with me! (fingers crossed) and same goes for Ferry.. So many awesome DJs coming out.. its fantastic!!

Atotoi

HSC
Hehe its all good music.. this should have been the "Who is into Trance music?" forum.
hey perfection... great AV :D
whats it from?
new MOS?

fantasia

HSC
do you guys want part of the tiesto live set from 2003? I've got 30 minute video of highlights from his set uploaded on my server

the whole 3 hour video i had got corrupt.. couldnt rip it off the dvd.. plus it would have been 3gigs if i had to upload it

http://files.kpopper.com/videos/dj.tiesto.in.concert.take.two.xvid.avi
dont bother downloading if you're on 56k.. the video is 500+ megs. Don't post my video link elsewhere or else i will delete the file completely.

i like corsten, tiesto, cosmic gate, dumonde.. eh Trance is great.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
fantasia said:
http://files.kpopper.com/videos/dj.tiesto.in.concert.take.two.xvid.avi
dont bother downloading if you're on 56k.. the video is 500+ megs. Don't post my video link elsewhere or else i will delete the file completely
stealing it off you now... its 507 megs. sounds good, chop chop download. its running at 36kb/sec... nooooo its gonna take ages. might pick up

there goes my study break, back to PDH i go :(

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
hey fantasia, i just tried to watch the video and there is a sound prob. it says DIVx cant recognise the sound format.... do you know whats going on???

looks like an extended version on the traffic film clip... brillant!! :D

fantasia

HSC
hrmm i think its coz its been compressed into xvid format.. maybe need a codec? i'll try to find it for you... but i'm not sure.

disco_dave

is the disco_king!
HSC
yeah dont no, i use the regular divx player. it works on every thing else and the picture of the set is crystal clear. the message i get is attached if that might help...

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
i have about 20 seconds worth of vid from tiesto live in Syd NYE 2003/2004.. he dropped silence at the break of midnight...
CRAZY!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)