Who is in to dance music ???????? (1 Viewer)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Atotoi said:
I feel so behind, i havent listened to any new real techno.. all these poxy commercial clubs in Adelaide are still playing stuff like "Call on Me" , "My My My" and other misc stuff.
lmao...... do djs there get their playlist from teh ARIA top 20 dance chart? :p

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
Probably...bahhhhh i miss sydney already... Its like an audio version of "Club V" on Fox Digital..
give me trance!
Plus all the dj's are fat, with shit hair and make heaps of mistakes...
Adelaide is weird... it supposedly has a population of 1,000,000 but you always see the same people...*sigh*

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Atotoi said:
i dont mean to offend you, but it's a tad feminine
but hey.. we live in an age where guys in pink shirts are no longer compared to liberace!
please....i dont think i want to put some guy on my av, its either anime, a chick or something that hurts peoples eyes when they look at it :D

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
Ahh all the dance clubs were packed on NYE me and few friends walked around for 1 hour, got tired then just couldn;t be bothered to do anything, so just drank at friends place in the city.
we were kinda new to the clubbing stuff, can any one tell me some good dance clubs in the city....

Atotoi

HSC
BreaKing said:
haha sounds shit....
how come yer in adelaide?
I went down there for Christmas to see Family :(
I also applied there for uni...as a result of my pooey hsc results
New Years Eve down there sucked so bad... dudes there actually go out to clubs in those $20 polo tops you get from "Cotton-On" thinking they're the shit.. my how that made me laugh.
Adelaide has like one "decent" club - Heaven, but thats filled with alotta fobs and people that dance like Elaine from Seinfeld....

And dark_angel, i now understand!!
i might replace my av with a pic of Elisha Cuthbert, i saw the "Girl Next Door" today.. wow

dark_angel

God Is One
HSC
Atotoi said:
I went down there for Christmas to see Family :(
I also applied there for uni...as a result of my pooey hsc results
New Years Eve down there sucked so bad... dudes there actually go out to clubs in those $20 polo tops you get from "Cotton-On" thinking they're the shit.. my how that made me laugh.
Adelaide has like one "decent" club - Heaven, but thats filled with alotta fobs and people that dance like Elaine from Seinfeld....

And dark_angel, i now understand!!
i might replace my av with a pic of Elisha Cuthbert, i saw the "Girl Next Door" today.. wow
too right................i wonder why u didnt realise that the opposite sex was what u were supposed to be into until now.

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
Atotoi said:
give me trance!
you can probably get most of the new stuff at http://www.djmixes2k.com/index2_original.php if you're not on dial up..
Atotoi said:
Plus all the dj's are fat, with shit hair and make heaps of mistakes...
hehe.. i saw Freeland and for an international, he made heaps of mistakes, totally cleared the floor.. totally kills the mood

Atotoi

HSC
hey.. whats that new dance music video where its like a "dj tutorial"??
I saw it on Club [V] but forgot the name...
there's a cute brunette chick who sorta does some moves on the decks and gives "thumbs-up" and similar gestures?

grr... i cant remember it!

~Perfection

-Funked Up-
HSC
they are still very much around, although.. i havnt visited many trance sites lately so i dont know if they have any new releases

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)