Who is missing school??? (1 Viewer)

MiuMiu

Somethin' special....
HSC
I don't miss school in the slightest! Im not bored cos Im working a lot, I don't miss my friends, and I love not having to think or do research! Im not ready for uni just yet!

bluesky100

Carly :-)
HSC
Originally posted by PaleReflection
But how can you know in advance which texts your teacher will choose? Because if I had any way of finding that out, I'd be reading them right now. Is there a list from which the teacher selects a number of books or is there at least one set book which everyone doing the specific course studies?
We get a booklist prior to the school yr commencing. I went to TAFE last yr & it was done differently than school - the teacher chose the text from booklist, so I didn't know for sure what we'd be doing - usually I have known in advance, i.e all classes read the same text for Eng - excluding English Lit. and ESL.

evilc

I am a fish
HSC
yep, im frigging bored..cant wait to go back to uni, mainly because i will be living on campus again which is infinitely better than home

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
I want to go back to Uni because:

a) I actually want to learn something

b) All I've been doing is cleaning, putting up sheds, varnishing and painting the house. GET ME OUT OF HERE.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I am just nervous about my assessments coming up first week back and getting my results from last terms assessments :(

*girl04*

hey every1, how r u?
HSC
N/A
okay i want to go back to school, but after 1 week ill be so totally over it ( spesh if i get tons of work which im sorta exp3ecting)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i only want to go to school so i can see all my friends again..other than that..i've been keeping myslef occupied all holi's anyways..i'm not bored yet!

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by babygoose!
i only want to go to school so i can see all my friends again..other than that..i've been keeping myslef occupied all holi's anyways..i'm not bored yet!
Yea true, i only want school to meet my friends not for the stress.

I've been keeping myself occupied too, but there are some days or most days in a week that you feel bored, which is why there are pubs ^^

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i miss it, especially my teachers :(

and the convenience of seeing your friends there LOL instead of having to organising a week beforehand for a day out -__-

LaZy_KoReAn

DrunkenMC
HSC
Originally posted by Dash
Well why don't u occupy urselves with friends :p
1) Overseas / Interstate Holidays
2) Busy working etc...
3) Some have 'no' life

:(

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Originally posted by *girl04*
do u really miss ur teachers?
I kind of do. I miss the fact not seeing them like l do at school...its like a routine.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)