Who Is Officially Screwed For Eng Adv. Paper 2 (1 Viewer)

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
Paper two is tomorrow and like many others i feel that i may be screwed.
Which modules have people studied? Do you think pap. 2 will be harder than paper 1?
(that shouldnt be too difficult)
Also who is sick of 4u eng wankery? Do you think we will get bad marks if we write with a more comprehensibble, plain english style (with a good argument of course)?

Good luck everyone for tomoz!

Keys

HSC
omg,i am about to have a heart attack...3 essays in 2 hours is impossible!!!!!i mean,we'v had practice individual essays in 40 mins each and my hand was gone after only one,i dont think its possible to write 3!plus,theres too much info to write down in 40 mins,seriously,wat is it testing,coz its not testing knowledge thats for sure!?

Beilby

HSC
im so over eng tests, ur right it doesnt test shit, unless u count how much u can scrible on a paper..
for ad i do lear, emma/clueless, anf frontline.. we have just started and i still need related material.. help

hazaar

Greenie
HSC
i completely agree.
they expect us to do how 4 texts per essay, all in depth with quotes and techniques.]
and weve gotta do each one in 40mins.
its a complete joke!
AOS i can handle, but pap. 2 is pure essay. pure evil.
THIS should def. change in the future because it is way to hard to learn about that many texts and modules in one year on top of everything else.

luscious-llama

Ára bátur
HSC
N/A
Actually i'm heaps screwed for it.

CONSIDERING I DID IT TODAY --- A DAY AFTER PAPER 1

Love,
A most disgruntled and disgusted HSC student who cramped her style by writing 10 A4 pages... fuck i'm never writing again.... oh wait, ext hist and ext eng on Friday.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
hazaar said:
Paper two is tomorrow and like many others i feel that i may be screwed.
Which modules have people studied? Do you think pap. 2 will be harder than paper 1?
(that shouldnt be too difficult)
Also who is sick of 4u eng wankery? Do you think we will get bad marks if we write with a more comprehensibble, plain english style (with a good argument of course)?

Good luck everyone for tomoz!
paper two of course.

k8tus

HSC
yep its true english is offically the suckiest subject EVER!!!!
i mean who really goes around talking about the rhetoric of different texts or the film techniques a directors has used!!!!it is pointless. pointless i tell you...

but yes i am a tad worried about tomorrow, not the whole i wont be able to write that much in that period of time its not that (i write freakishly fast) its just the quality...yep that and we did the 12 speeches and Brave New World/ Blade Runner... thank golly gosh we dont have to do module c because we havent really done anything but still arrrgggg...

but yes any way..... good luck to all and to all a good night...

perko1988

HSC
hey, just regurgitate as much of what ur teachers have said all year and hope for the best, good luck everyone. laterdays.

all.time.fiend

WANT SOME FRIES
HSC
man this exam is going to suck major balls tomoro. i studied brave new world and bladerunner for 'in the wild', gwen harwood for poetry and antony and cleopatra for powerplay. and i know u all know this but im gonna say it again...WE NEED TO MEMORISE RELATED MATERIAL FOR EACH. damn english. i hate it.

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
well ha.. i relli screwed
paper one i did ok in i think... who ever knows i had religon today sucky... but english paper 2 omg... im doing BNW and blade runner, speeches and antoney and cleopatera... the worst ever blande runner isnt even a video that exists anymorre! at least after 2moro i have 4 days until my next one... thats my rant

priesty

formerly wm_abusef
HSC
~~*CHELLE*~~ said:
blande runner isnt even a video that exists anymorre
download it ;)

I have my trials starting next week :( I'm trying to write a practise essay for Module A now.... blekh... total shit *not impressed*

HSC
Yep, I'm screwed. The info in my King Lear essay I most likely won't be able to use in tomorrow's question. Plus I can't remember my quotes from any of the three. Ahhh, I love English.

~~*CHELLE*~~

HSC
ah module b lol... we did that last in class so relli we just finished it on friday lol should go ok! in the wild... hmmm thats the troubling one!

Deltoid

HSC
Im am officially stating that I am now screwed for this Module 2 paper. Writing 8 pages on Harwood, Antony And Cleopatra and Emma/Clueless isnt how I wanted to begin my day tomorow. So bad :(

DoubleX

HSC
Well, I'm up the creek. I was sick for two weeks with bad bronchitis. It also happens that those two weeks were the first two weeks back, meaning I got NO study time AT ALL after the holidays due to being bedridden for two weeks, and thus have had little to no preparation for anything. Except for maybe Maths or Drama (which I have time to prepare for - barely) I am going to die. It also doesn't help that English is my weakest subject.

So yeah, I'd say I'm officially screwed.

JTN

HSC
They should ditch module b completely, I think it’s all too much and over-the-top for 17 year old students and it's difficult for normal students (eg don’t like English) to find enough time to deal with all the work solely for English. By taking a module out of the course it would allow us to understand the remaining modules to a much greater extent.

yourowndisaster

HSC
yup, i'm screwed.
and i agree,
they either expect too much, or hate us
i think the time given is ridiculous...
two hours?? i wouldnt mind so much if we were given more time.

*cries*

good luckk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)