Who IS studying for trials and what are you doing? (2 Viewers)

Guesss

HSC
okay so in the past 2-3 hours of yesterday and today's study.. i've rushed through Fiscal and Monetary policy of economics

no guessssssss, i could not give a flying fuck about legal :p
Firstly, its Guesss how many times we gtta go over this? and Secondly, please answer the qn if yu noe the answer b00m.

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
ok whateva Bobby

and no i don't know the answer, i want a divorce

Last edited:

Guesss

HSC
ok whateva Bobby

and no i don't know the answer, i want a divorce
:spzz: Bobby?

:mad: Nooo ... according to my legal text book marriage is the 'the lifetime committment and union between one man and one woman to the exclusion of ALL others'

THAT means your stuck with me, and Bobby *Guesss assumes this is your new secretary that you were telling her about over dinner last night* can go jump! :D

pandaaMONIA

HSC
so my day was supposed to start at like, 8am.
it's 1:30pm and I haven't started. rofl.

Think I'm going to start with a module of society and culture, then do some japanese continuers, maybe some extension Revise some maths and yeah :).

Funkifrog

HSC
okaii quick qn here, cause i doubt anyone will look in the legal studies section of the forum sooo... if someone is dismissed from a small business (i.e. <15 full time employees) ... can they lodge an unfair dismissal application if they have completed 6 months of work????
I don't do legal but the same knid of thing comes up in Business Studies and by the business studies text book the answer is no. But a small buisness is classified by <20 and they can't because these business has the right to dismiss becuase of thier small size and the need to maximise profits. Hope this helps and I presume the answer would be the same for legal studies.

As for what I have been doing I did an hour of maths summaries this morning 2 hours of eco summaries and now I an doing bio and then an hour of english. I think this is a really good thread.

Deathless

HSC
okaii quick qn here, cause i doubt anyone will look in the legal studies section of the forum sooo... if someone is dismissed from a small business (i.e. <15 full time employees) ... can they lodge an unfair dismissal application if they have completed 6 months of work????
I don't do Legal studies, but I do Economics. To lodge an unfair dismissal in this case, the employee has to have firstly been eligible to apply (a huge load of shit like how much they were earning, under what system they were applied etc) and been covered by the national workplace system (their awards system) they have to have completed 12 months of employed work. You can only lodge an unfair dismissal if the firm has more than 15 full-time employees.

Last edited:

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
How are you guys studying for english?

jasonn

HSC
alrighty... my day started 10 mins ago.

and i plan to start studying at 6...

maybe.

kickasschick

HSC
could it get any worse?

i've got the shittiest trial timetable where i do all six of my exams over five days days (modules & AOS inc.) + i have UMAT on the second day and a compuslory excursion on the third

FML!!!

Kellymaree

HSC
Today was supposed to be devoted to study. Didnt happen. Anyone got any good ideas of ways to study eg write notes

Deathless

HSC
could it get any worse?

i've got the shittiest trial timetable where i do all six of my exams over five days days (modules & AOS inc.) + i have UMAT on the second day and a compuslory excursion on the third

FML!!!
Fuck I haven't studied for UMAT. Screw it, I'm just going to do one past paper before the day. It shouldn't be too hard, it's not like I am going to do Med anyway...

darkcounty

thas unaustralian... hic
HSC
Yeah me too. Though I don't even know if my essays cover the module syllabi. I don't know wtf the syllabus wants.

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
WILL go to uni library tomorrow.
8-6. will be far more productive.
i just end up cooking food at home TT__TT"

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
alrighty... my day started 10 mins ago.

and i plan to start studying at 6...

maybe.
and there i was sitting on facebook thinknig you were studying ahaha

b00m

HSC
Uni Grad
WILL go to uni library tomorrow.
8-6. will be far more productive.
i just end up cooking food at home TT__TT"
what r u, a woman or sumthin..

irvine

USYD 2011 :D
HSC
How is everyone structuring their economics notes?
A friend suggested a series of essays/essay plans spanning the whole syllabus but I don't want to become inflexible in exams :/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)