who just does not give a f*ck anymore? (1 Viewer)

babygoose!

>>rraahhh<<
HSC
i'm so glad there are more people like me on this site....i am the same, came top 2 in all my subjects, yet now i'm so over it all and cant be bothered to do anymore work. i stuffed up a few of my exams, but not all...i have no idea where my motivation has gone, its just disappeared!

Sarah168

London Calling
HSC
Im getting lazier and lazier with every subject but it should pick up with modern..too bad it's the 2nd last exam. I also dont go into the "exam thoughts" posts cos it gives me an inferiority complex :p All the people bragging.....

ruzha

Before the HSC began I used to go on this site and the count down would scare the hellout of me! And it was 193 days till the HSC! Now that the count down says the "HSC is upon you!" it doesnt scare me at all! I studied alot for my trials and now that its the real thing I dont really care! Im so over the HSC! Nov1 is closer and so is my freedom!! YAYNESS TO THE WORLD!

christian_j

HSC
This is a good thread. I was coming 1st in 3 subjects and top 5 in the others. Now my motivation's just gone. I just don't care anymore. Tomorrow I'm leaving the SDD test as soon as I can. God I hate that subject.....

HSC SUCKS!!!

Vulta

HSC
if i may make the point that this is not as important as some people will have you believe. from what i have read each of the poeple here who are posting comments on this thread are quite naturally smart, and seem to be getting by on talent. i would like to say good for you, and im also quite jealouse. as i am one of the many students who, for want of a better phrase, are mentally challened. thnakfully im hoping to have a life after the HSC and the stunning realisation that i have come across is this. THE HSC DNT MEAN NOTHING. it can help you go where u want to go but by no means is it the be all end all. all i can say is have fun, keep it real and do whatever u enjoy. that aint study for me and im the happiest 12th grader i know.

Farkette

HSC
whoooooeeeeee

i drifted through high school just listening in class never doing an iota of homework/study and getting by on some from of intelligence alone.. anyone else get into that habit of every test/assessment/year of school u say 'oh ill get serious this time' and then end up saying 'ill get serious for the half yearlys' then the yearlys then the trials then the hsc lol

it never really happens and its not bothering me anymore!

i used to sorta beat myself up cos im never motivated to study (and it caused me to drop to gen maths at the start of yr 12 cos i couldnt be farked with all the work) and all or at least some of my friends are total stress heads and claim to study like.. well.. the big nerds that they are (lol)

im getting by.. but i think the spacing out of exams is makin my results worse. u just get so lazy and relaxed, im hardly even trying to cram anymore!

cephren

...I Lost Interest In The HSC about 4 Months Into Year 11... hell I Almost Forgot To Go To My Extension 1 Math Exam... I Only Kept The Extra Unit Coz I Actually Like Math...

...Now I Got Accepted Into A Cadetship BUT ONLY IF I GET A UAI OF 80+ So Thats Screwed As My Results Are Practically Lasy [And Last 4 That Matter! (typo)] In Every Subject... Oh! & My UAI Using My Trial Results Was Estimated At 46.75... Awesome Dont You Think???...

...Dont Get Me Wrong - Im Still Learning Every Subject I Do The Day Before The Exam 2 Maximise My Mark (ie Adv.Eng, Math, Ext1 Math, Phys, Chem and Ancient)... But There's Only So Much Cramming One Person Can Handle... Thats Where My Case n 2 Bottles Come Into The Equation - I Think To Myself - 2 Exams Left... & Their Mine!...

...So Who Wants To Come To My School The Day After ANCIENT HISTORY Exam & MULCH Then BURN ALL Their Exercise Books In Front Of The History Staffroom (and most populated thoroughfare in our school) In The Face Of The Head Teacher? (IE Hitler Re-incarnate)... Its A Bloody Loud Mulcher Too!!!...

...Peace pplz And Dont Worry... There's Always Mature Age Entry... And Alcohol... And Sharp Objects...

Stephagain

HSC
EmmaKate04 said:
Were you actually sober during your exams? I hope the markers arent sober when they read the icecream bit...
Ha ha ha YES! Sadly. I did answer the question, its just that it was about ice cream and i WAS SO HUNGRY I COPULDNT CONCERNTRATE!!! It just started me off on a tangent...hey thats a maths word!

jess pollard 1

to everyone out there who doesn't give a SHITE:
thanks for being my support network! there are times where you could just bury your head in the sand and scream out bout how much you REALLY DON'T CARE and that the HSC is so FARKED that you don't give a shit anymore but it seems like the only ppl around to hear it at the time are your parents, and family who say "aww its ok, just have a ittle break then get back into it. not long to go now"
guess what, I DON'T WANT A BREAK, i want a long holiday on the beach sipping cocktails, leaving the rest upto fate to decide what my future will hold. i'm sick of studying and i'm sick of exams, i just want it all to be over without feeling guilty bout how much study i haven't been doing.
so to all those other ppl who don't give a shit anymore, you's are legends and it's good to know that there are alot of us out there who are finding it hard to stay motivated. i know i'm not, but i know if i want a good UAI i've got to work my ass off. but sometimes i don't see the point. UAI's are too friggin hard to understand how they do it anyway and i don't see how this could possibly be THE MOST IMPORTANT TIME IN OUR LIVES. thats bullshit, we've got our whole life to live and really, in about a few months time, this will be a thing of the past that really wasn't that important.
CHEERS, to all who can't really be bothered to care.

~~Jess~~

HSC
lol i did care about the hsc and i would continualy tell myself i care but do nothing about it, every exam and assessment was studied for/done at the last min. never did more homework i think my lil sisters managed to do more homework a night than me this yr. i actually do wanna go to uni but dont think i will get the marks for it and even that is not making me study more

amnz

HSC
i have been so bored frm the start.....i have had no motivation to study.........i don't give a f**k if i get below 30 for my UAI coz i m going to CIT......so who cares! i m so glad that there r other ppl that i can relate to! u guyz r champs!

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
uh oh, shouldnt we um... well keep trying to motivate eachother more, instead of all of us accepting its ok to give up...hmmm....

nah, im going back to watch the bold and the beautiful

raidan

HSC
N/A
I studied heaps while i was away on holidays up the coast, did like 6 hours a day and when i got back i couldnt be fuxored studying any more, all that previous study just made me get over it

Jezzabelle

dynamic22 said:
who else here was so pumped up for the exams but now just does not give a fuck anymore?

im coming first in 4 of my subjects, yet i didnt go good at ALL in any of my exams and i think i can kiss my dream of uai of 90 goodbye.

anyone else happen to wake up at 2pm coz studying doesnt look to attractive??
yep. totally over it. physics is my last one and i am supposed to kick arse in it, i have like 4 days to really polish everything... but have spent 2 days doing jack all and loving it :)

dynamic22

Future Dictator
HSC
i studied today!!!!!!

i think....maybe....just possibly....i could still have a chance....in getting over 75uai

fingers crossed!

Sasky

HSC
isn't that odd... i came first in pretty much all my major subs from yr 7 and now i dont care either. take a look at the time of this post! these days are SO f___ slow its not funny. I'm gonna die of lung cancer or boredom because of the hsc.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)