• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

WHO KILLED ANGIE?!! Home & Away (1 Viewer)

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeh dylan i reckon. wat do u mean QUOTE]wats up wif the twins?[/QUOTE]

AGB

HSC
sorry if this duznt make sense...........

one of my sisters friends friends dad is the director for h&a, and he told his daughter that it was dylan, then she told my sisters friend, who then told my sister, who told me :D

so im goin dylan......and also he isnt on the credits at the beginning when they hav all their real names and faces and stuff.......so i reckon he will prob be leaving soon coz he is the guilty one

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by AGB
so im goin dylan......and also he isnt on the credits at the beginning when they hav all their real names and faces and stuff.......so i reckon he will prob be leaving soon coz he is the guilty one
thats what i went by too.....inside gos' eh! :p

i am pretty sure its dylan.....omfg he is 25! :eek:

Tenille

the one & only
HSC
It was the evil Alisa (sorry i havent watched it in a while), Eh who cares anyways, its all trying to get ratings, they should have put these episodes on next week when BB starts.

Hey wat about suicide???? could she have killed herself?????

Again i bring to the attention of everyone, that i have not watched this show in a while, and all my posts sholud be disregarded, i am bored.... (thats a good enough excuse for this stupidity isnt it????)

Last edited:

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
oh man I haven't watched H&A these past two nights, someone fill me in!! When I watched it last, it seemed to me that Jade looked reeeeeally sus!
But yes, dylan is a psycho. Actually at first I thought that there was some incestuous thing going on cos it seemed like he wanted Angie.........

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah i guess it was dylan.. i noticed that he isnt in the credits anymore so yea.... its him. no doubt.

umm well you havent missed much... the police just interwview irene and the kids... and flyn is leaving soon and yeah.. watch it tonight and you'll pick up...

does anyone else think jesse's hot? or do i just have ugly taste?

muhauhauha

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
He's not hot..hes..like cute.. got puppy dog face!! well let us all agree that dylan killed his own mum. hows that eh? my friend lisa was on h&a as an extra...i guess u didnt need 2 kno that!!! lol

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah there was a girl in my skool whos was an extra too on the show... i didnt know her and i dont remember seein her either

LOL

yeah i reckon he's a cutey. he's got nice eyes... yuUuUumm!!

yeah its was dylan!! no doubt bout it man.

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah my comp is always on... :D

yeah i've got no life... LOL

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hahahah well i agree these forums are addictive.. hmmm lol i was on like 12 hours ago. LOL:rofl: :uhhuh: :hammer: :cold: :santa: :sleep: :argue: lol i love these

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
LOL yeah it can get addictive!!

LOL

man i wish home and away was like all the other american soaps... like websites filled with info on episodes 2 years from now!! LOL

yeah man, its killing me! i bet this is gonna drag for like 3 weeks... :chainsaw:

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
yeah i know. its gonna take like 2 weeks to actually find out who did it. dont u think that Rhys looks like a transformer doll?? oooh and did u watch that ep when he cried??? hahaha he looked soo funny!@ :D

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
yeah rhyse looks soOoOoOo scary!! he's got a small round head on this big long body.. LOL

yeah i've always thought he was strange looking... especially last night, when he was giving dirties to the cops... damn he looks scary! LOL

nah i dont think i was watching homeand away when he cried.. i've just recently started watching it again...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
oh okay. he cried when shelley decided to move out. hahaha he lookd so0 funy! muahahahaha :rofl:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
shelley's not coming back is she?

she reminds me of pipper if u remember her...

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
muahaha of course i remember pippa. yeh they got similar hair. shelley dressed like a gypsy or soemthnig:confused:

tooheyz

- kmart supervisor -
HSC
muhuahau u laugh like me now!!

LOL

yeah shelley was a gupsy... nah the last episde i watched before i started watching it again was the magic mushroom saga...

yeah i stoped there coz i was getting really stupid... LOL

Agnes2810

sUp ?
HSC
hahah dont think i watched that one. i have waves where i watch it and then stop then watch it again u get the drift!.. have u got msn tooheys? watz ure email

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)