who liked Punk'd? (1 Viewer)

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
i found that ashton sometimes told us what happened during it... that kinda ruined it...
i thought the car one was prettyy funny, how al kicks the shit out of the car and the owner has the funniest facial expression

HSC
punk'd is a good show (well it's better than dawson's) and ashton is funny in some parts like the one where he tells off the camera for lack of male stripping then he does it himself... ha!
Justin, Frankie and Jessica's pranks are the best so far. The worst is the one with too many babysitters...boring as hell

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
i only watched part of it.... seeing the look on timberlake's face was suuuuch a classic. muahahaha.

ashton kutcher is hot :D

nerdd

Originally posted by GJ_JOE
i found the host (i can't spell his name) was very annoying anytime he was talking to the camera...
I AGREE! Shut up Ashton! dickface he is. haha.

But yeah, I just wanted to give Justin a big teddy bear hug! He was so distraught! "You took my DOGS?!" Aww.. poor baby.
Justin's cool :D

I think next week Justin does the pranking.. so that'll be better.
Ashton's such a loser.

Fry

Originally posted by deyveed
Ashton Kutcher sux.
How awkward is it to speak so emotionally so close in front of a camera. Imagine if you were there watching him do it, how can you stop yourself from laughing at such an idiot?
He makes being "Punk'd" sound like he's going to bash someone e.g. "You're going to get Punk'd in a big way buddy".

Sometimes I think he's going a little overboard with these pranks. I mean, you don't waste all this money buying a car, fixing it up just so you can see the reaction on your friend's face.

Btw, the kid doesn't speak his mind. He's reading from a notepad and getting lines from an earpiece. Nonetheless, its still funny.
"double d's! hot chicks! nice ass!"
firstly, 'Punk'd' is like a (made up) street term for pranking on someone. secondly, MTV invested in millions of dollars to make this show, so basically its no different from any other tv show or movie out there which invest a shit load of money for its production.

And thirdly, we all know the kid reads from a script or earpiece. do you really expect an 8 yr old kid to be that intelligent to come up with those priceless lines or know those all those famous people? he probably wasnt around when Beverly Hills was on and he's too young to watch Sopranos. the other people involved in the prank also used earpieces so that Ashton or the crew could help guide them what to do or say for a hilarious outcome.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
stupidest show.. fckin rich, talentless celebrities with no brains playing jokes around how much money they have.. the pranks arent even devious or nething.. shit we are going to STEAL HIS CAR! thats some devillish prank.. maybe we can, take all this guys stuff! shit how original can you get.

and that Ashton Kutcher.. wat a fucknuckle

CNNNN is approximately 15 trillion times better.. give or take..

GJ_JOE

blood brother
has anyone else notice that MTV loves using the 'change the camera angle 10 times every 2 seconds' camera technique? sshhhiiit

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
Originally posted by Fry
And thirdly, we all know the kid reads from a script or earpiece. do you really expect an 8 yr old kid to be that intelligent to come up with those priceless lines or know those all those famous people? he probably wasnt around when Beverly Hills was on and he's too young to watch Sopranos. the other people involved in the prank also used earpieces so that Ashton or the crew could help guide them what to do or say for a hilarious outcome.
:confused: ashton kutcher isn't 8 years old .. wtf

deyveed

School Leaver
HSC
Hahaha
Ashton thinks he is so cool in the intro.
He's all pointing to places, talking on a walkie talkie and pretending to film stuff like he's a real talented person. What's with the punching?

Sammmmmuel

Originally posted by johnson
i'm so pissed off they axed dawsons. in the final series as well. first they did it with 90210, then some other show i was obsessed with, and now dawsons. dickheads.

edit: oh wait, i just read the last post.

Are you female?

Orange Juice

so worthless i am
HSC
Originally posted by johnson
:confused: ashton kutcher isn't 8 years old .. wtf
thet talking about the kid who was interviewing on the red carpet... named ryan i think

d1ngo

Enjoying a Moosey Fate...
HSC
PUNK'D is one of the best reality tv shows to hit the silver screen... at least its none of that sexually oriented shit like "Tempation Island" or even fuckin Big Brother... The show PROVES that celebrities are human and can be taken down a notch by their friends...

Everyone however is entitled to their own opinion... for those that choose not to watch PUNK'D, there are ample amounts of shows to watch at a more appropriate time-slot for you... :)

HSC
Originally posted by d1ngo
PUNK'D is one of the best reality tv shows to hit the silver screen... at least its none of that sexually oriented shit like "Tempation Island" or even fuckin Big Brother... The show PROVES that celebrities are human and can be taken down a notch by their friends...

Everyone however is entitled to their own opinion... for those that choose not to watch PUNK'D, there are ample amounts of shows to watch at a more appropriate time-slot for you... :)
well said;)

Loz#1

"03'er"
HSC
I think the whole reality television concept has been stretched beyond it's use-by-date. I, personally, am so over it. Even Punk'd is a tad silly, even if Dax does rock my socks.

malayz_angel

Well it comes on straight after my maths tutoring...so I have to let my brain tune out somehow...hehe seriously its not bad. It's nice to see the rich and famous embarrassed. ;)

Oh and whoever wanted to know how many cars JT has? I think its nine cars and five motorcycles......

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)