Who managed to finish the exam? (1 Viewer)

rusty91

HSC
I was spewing with 15 minutes to go to complete the Cold War and i f*-*ed it up bloody hell well here comes a band 3 for modern history after two years of wasting my time. Who else didnt manage to finsh thier exams ????

jeckooo16

HSC
dw i didnt even do the cold war question in my trial exam
like i didnt touch it
this time i finished but i did the cold war last and my ending was shockin like i did 20 years in 5mins plus a dodgy conclusion of 2 lines
i just wrote basic stuff in the end
a lot of ppl didnt finish so dont worry
they shouldnt put so many essays
esp within 3 hrs

jennieTalia

HSC
Cold War was hell :(

Managed to finish, but was sitting around with tonnes of time left :S so writing a whole load of absolute rubbish... not a good move. Feel like I did badly.

I felt like I failed my trial though as well and topped it... so hoping for another weird moment for the HSC :)

mossieman

HSC
I finished but I dont know how comprehensive my Cold War answer was.

Instinct77

HSC
finished with 10-15 mins to check, but went hard throughout the exam don't think i stopped once . i should do better than trials considering i actually used historians this time lol!

our exam room was so hot,really uncomfortable but felt so great to leave!

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I finished two minutes off half half past 12.
And then because I didnt do it as I went, spent 10 minutes writing my student and center number
-.-

HSC
sonyaleeisapixi said:
I finished two minutes off half half past 12.
And then because I didnt do it as I went, spent 10 minutes writing my student and center number
-.-
i hate that! your hand's already dead from writing 1million words and then you have to go through every page and write you number
annoyingggggggg

Shadem

HSC
i think i finished with like 5 mins left

its good but
our examiners let us fill out our pages with our numbers before we start so we dont forget/run out of time after

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
nirvanafreak02 said:
i hate that! your hand's already dead from writing 1million words and then you have to go through every page and write you number
annoyingggggggg
it was so shit, lol, everyone else was gone in 2 and I was there for agggges

Ezzz1990

HSC
I finished it with about 4 minutes to spare. I wrote 24 pages altogether (29 if you include Section I). I went through Section I pretty quickly (about 25 minutes) so I had more time to concentrate on my other essays.
The supervisors strongly encourage us to write our student number and centre number at the end of the exam after the time has ended (if we're still there) so we don't waste time during the exam.

Last edited:

housah0lic

Dr Greenthumb
HSC
i finished with like 10 mins to go lol.
i still wrote very decent amounts . but conflict in europe fucked me sideways. wrote 6 pages of bullshit
so just slept on table and briefly went through paper

sammygrace123

HSC
I finished with lots of time to spare but I don't know if it was quality. Modern is my worst subject EVER so i'm just glad it's over (Y)

I guess I wrote 8 pages for each question and like 15 pages for personality part a and b... so thats like 30 pages plus ww1 stuff lol. -shrugs- I will still do badly.

heysaam

HSC
missashy said:
lols i finished with time to spare
me too. like five/ten minutes.
altho my nazism in power as totalitarianism was most likely a poor 12/25 response if im lucky and the Leni Riefenstahl "history is about winners" totally confused me. :uhoh:

imqt

Premium Member
HSC
the cold war question was pretty broad and you had to cover alot from 1945-91 so not sure if my answer lacked depth

i finished with 5 minutes to go
wrote like 45 pages

Johnny1323

HSC
Ah it was a treatable exam. finished with about 10 seconds to spare.. around about 49 pages including ww1.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)