Who ready for tomorrow??? (1 Viewer)

sally_33

HSC
no way. im going to try and do two hours cramming this afternoon and 2 in the morning before the exam.. can't wait to chuck out all my cafs bullshit

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
yeh i just rely on general knowledge to get me through :( .. waste of three hours really.. i could be studying for english

whatHSC?

HSC
general knowledge is so handy for CaFS. It always gets me through
Im about to start studying, but got no idea what area im gonna start in

can't wait to burn all my books and notes

hey benji, where near byron are you, coz i am too

Im over the HSC

HSC
no cafs is like the only subject that i am relatively confident about... its too easy... u just bullshit your way through!

i do agree that it is a crap subject though!

oh and bout burning books... i cant wait either!

emmylou87

Not that worried about cafs... got a feelin there's gonna be a heap on legislation (if ur doin family and societal interactions).. groups in contexts will be concentrating on gays and lesbians i reckon... just a hunch..

_Benji_

HSC
i just reckon its fairly irrelevant and u dont even need to do the course to know the crap.

But saying that i always go crap cos i never give enough examples on where bob and jane can go n get help for their 45 children who all are disabled..... i just go "a range of community services"

AH....im just too society-n culture-ish so it drives me nuts that the focus is on all the practical aspects of sociology

grrr.... i guess ill have to go and rote learn all the management thingos n stuff and rely on my ability to bullshit

Im in Mullum....where abouts are u? we should get together for a mutual i-hate-cfs-lets-burn-our-notes-in-rage party ;)

xox_eMz_xox

HSC
the only things i cant just go on about are all the acts.. and government polices.. only the common ones really.. and theres some pretty hard questions about those in past papers and stuff.. hope it doesnt happen to us

emmylou87

I do society n culture to.. it does get confusin.. i tend to rely on common knowledge and a bit of bs to get by in both society and cafs.. thats y i not real worried bout cafs.. coz i just dont care

frootloop

HSC
I completely ignored studying CAFS during stuvac and now I've opened up a textbook and realised I don't know jack. I am so screwed!

Also, half of my class is...well...you know- and I'm gonna get scaled down heaps anyway because of them so I'm stuffed either way.

It's only now that I truly regret choosing CAFS- with less than 24 hours before the final exam ever- and close to zero study under my belt...

I hate CAFS!!!

P.S. May I join you all in your book burnings? Sounds like fun! :)

pear head

HSC
man i can bullshit in english but not in cafs for some reason and i have this habit of leaving my pages blank...grrrrrrrrrr.....yeah i agree it is a stupid subject...

_Benji_

HSC
frootloop said:
I completely ignored studying CAFS during stuvac and now I've opened up a textbook and realised I don't know jack. I am so screwed!

Also, half of my class is...well...you know- and I'm gonna get scaled down heaps anyway because of them so I'm stuffed either way.

It's only now that I truly regret choosing CAFS- with less than 24 hours before the final exam ever- and close to zero study under my belt...

I hate CAFS!!!

P.S. May I join you all in your book burnings? Sounds like fun! :)
lmao..... im in EXACTLY the same boat!!! i dont know crap cos i hate it! and its um 1030pm!!

and put it this way, for the trials, i knew the entire groups in context q'd weren't assessable so naturally i left em all blank (or did in point form) and i still got 1st with like 75%!!!! eeeekkkkkkk

i regret doing cafs so much.....

and yes- please join our book burning ;)

DoOdLeS

HSC
cafs

man cafs its tooo easy when ur answering the questions chuck in a few "well beings" and u go a few marks but u gotta relate it to what ur talking about tho.. neone willing to share their knowledge with me cuz i know jack?? i wish u could just buy smartness in a bottle for $5.95 !!!

DoOdLeS

HSC
omg

what the hell lol wow i wish i had one so its easier instead of finding pieces of paper round in my room for cafs stuff on it...*note to self* always stick sheets you get in ur book ... sighs well good luck to everyone :D

_Benji_

HSC
lmao.... thats like my desk but i thght stuff this....*goes to library and gets excel (cafs for dummies)*

does anyone else literally crack up when they read the options on the multiple choice? They are soooo stupid some of the time....even the right answer is like WRONG/so dumb....

parenting and caring sucks....im just finishing reading that section now.... some of the q's ive read will prove tricky (at least they've already asked them....that narrows the chances....)

DoOdLeS

HSC
man i wonna try get 10 outta 10 for multiple choice cuz apprently it cant be done i got 9 arghh hate it when 2 of the answers r the same and only 1 word seperates them stupid multiple choice!!! what area do we have to study

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)