Who ready for tomorrow??? (1 Viewer)

_Benji_

HSC
it cant be done because the q's are so ridiculously stupid that noone wld ever think that that dumb answer would really be it....
my advice: do the first one that comes into ur head and DONT think about it for any prolonged period of time....(ie the recommended 20mins)

everything on the syllabus

DoOdLeS

HSC
man i dont even have it i know individuals and work and parenting and stuff briefly tho we dont do much work in cafs we just talk about general stuff newayz

_Benji_

HSC
cafs is general stuff....
oi go to the resource section and d/l the person who did all the syllabus dotties for both work n parenting.....they ROCK....jen i think it is...everything u need to know

sally_33

HSC
does anyone know if we are allowed to leave the exam early??

emmylou87

yea.. i pretty sure we are allowed.. and pretty sure i will be.. i sat in the trials for like half an hour.. counting ceiling tiles.. good luck everyone..

_Benji_

HSC
yeah unless its the last 15mins..... trials it was FREEZING in the hall so i left after 2hrs...... i swear i cant sit still for 3hrs

hey i just woke up to Radio National and they were talking about aboriginals health/educatuion then the socioeconomically disadvantaged and i swear i just learnt more than all year....lmao....perfect timing!!!

emmylou87

we werent allowed to leave early in the trials even tho we have like 8 ppl in our class.. and we all had finished.. and we all were freezin too..

khairi

HSC
The reason the CAFS exam is that each question is worth so many marks! Like a 15 mark question in English I stress over for 40 minutes, but the CAFS one I'm supposed to get down in 15-20. I never feel like I'm writing enough.
And I'm in the same boat as all you guys- I spent all my time studying for English, didn't touch CAFS til today, and all it's doing is stressing me out. So I'm going in with NO study at all, I just plan to relate everything to wellbeing, throw in a few 'influencing factors', write about non-existant community groups, and hope I don't get a marker who can tell I'm bullshitting the whole thing.

Best of luck guys! :)

_Benji_

HSC
khairi said:
So I'm going in with NO study at all, I just plan to relate everything to wellbeing, throw in a few 'influencing factors', write about non-existant community groups, and hope I don't get a marker who can tell I'm bullshitting the whole thing.

lmao.....u stole my idea!!!

good luck all.... *opens back up excel book...where was i?*

rach88

heyy
yeahh i actually feel surprisingly ready (i guess thats a good thing since im reply to this post at school haha)
i just went to and spoke to my cafs teacher and she said i have the content down patt (which im sure many of u guys dO!) but i just gotta get it out with a good structure! haha that didnt even make sense but anyways.

GOODLUCK EVERYONE!
XX RACH

lozmate

HSC
Woo CAFS today.. haha.. I wonder how this will go.

I went alright in the trials... Thankgod im good at bullshitting. I swear I wrote about well-being 10 000 times... oh well. Good Luck all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)