Who should I get broadband with? (1 Viewer)

acidicFury

Netspace?
Iinet?
Telstra?
Optus?

Who gives the best bang for your buck around the $60 mark?

ZeGoat

brown!
HSC
this should be in it stuff........ but im on optus cable and its good...

acidicFury

Can't get cable in my area, otherwise I'd get optus cable for sure. Used my girlfriend's last night, 100 meg in 10mins uncapped pulling 600+ kb/s, sweet as! :D

RUB!X

Bergkamp 10
HSC
according to pc user the best isp for brodband is internode, 2nd is DART and optus is average but better den telstra, tpg is last place ...

oh well, good luck!

^___^
HSC
i have optus cable atm, its really good

but from the looks of the plan...economical wise i think telstra is better

ezzy85

hmm...yeah.....
HSC
N/A
ive been using TPG unlimited ADSL for almost a year now. Havent had any problems and speeds have been great. make sure you look on whirlpool and look at the various articles before making a decision.

stoydgen

Shiftius Curry
HSC
As written before, check out whirlpool before you make your decision. Personally id give Internode a run. I just signed up with them myself. Great etry level plans with nice big download limits, esp compared with the other big runners (Iinet, netspace etc.). TPG look very nice with that unlimited download thing, but have a look at their forums on whirlpool compared to the forums on the other providers higher up. Thats why TPG arent at the top. For a great deal you should try 512K 12G downloads, free uploads with shaping for wait for it... $59.95 a month! Internode got a heap of unmetered content too, like the other guys at the top have too. Games servers, file mirrors, and in internodes case, streaming radio :D (go DI Trance!).

At the end of the day, look at whirlpool before you make your decision, and see where it goes from there. By that time you would have figured out why internode is #1 on that list.

Cheers

Piddlepot

Telstra - reliable service, great help facilities and flexible plans.

- I have had cable with them for about 1 year now and its perfect.

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
iiNet gets gay after a while... sometimes i get shitty pings on game servers and its down prolli once a month... =|

but its 32gb / month so its all good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)