• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who still loves guy? (1 Viewer)

troika

HSC
N/A
Misturi said:
I don't "like" either shannon or guy, but it is very clear that guys popularity has dramatically dropped....
not true. Guy only released like 2 songs from his last album over a very short period of time and most people had already bought his album. Shannon has released 3 songs and he's been in Australia promoting his album while Guy has been busy doing other stuff overseas. you'd be surprised by how many fans Guy does have.

LoUiE SmOoiE

valentines day sux
HSC
rumour said:
Shannon is not better than Guy!!!!!!!

I still don't know how he made it to the final!!!!!
i dnt lik niether of em..there both faggots..but shannon has got further than guy..but guy won australian idol

MissSavage29

Resident Priss
HSC
lol i'm glad someone still loves guy
glad to have the fro back though - listening to Out with my baby now - its alot better then his other singles cause he's actually been given a chance to work on it now...
all in all

GO THE FRO

Annegelic

Taper jean girl
HSC
LoUiE SmOoiE said:
i dnt lik niether of em..there both faggots..but shannon has got further than guy..but guy won australian idol
How has Shannon gotten further if Guy won idol ? You just hear alot more of Shannon cos he releases a new single every week cos they get old quickly and everyone gets tired of it.. so he has to bring out another one to keep the fame. Guy released 2, but his first one was out for ages and was popular for a looong time. Shannon will, and always will be, purely famous in Australia. He can't cut it overseas cos he's only a cover singer.. can't write his own songs n shyte.

You don't hear much of Guy until now, cos he's been in America & Asia where his fame/popularity has reached.

Not that I'm a fan, or anything ^.^

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
yes you haven't heard much of guy because he's been overseas. people seem to fail to realise he's been writing while shannon has been promoting.

nerd2die4

HSC
I don't know if i've posted this before, but

I hate guy.

iambored

dum-di-dum
HSC
did you see him on rove? he seemed.... different

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)