Who The .... Does This Subject (1 Viewer)

thanks hamo

HSC
lourai*87 said:
It would have to be 3. We only did the topics we've done (ie AFI and Nutrition) but the questions on those topics were straight from the HSC

It is 3 hours, but everyone at my school was finish at about the 2 hour mark and left.

tennille

HSC
thanks hamo said:
I dod food tech and hospitality, and for part of my food tech assessment for uni- i had my hospitality book out, coz you learn about HACCP and hygeine and safety and stuff- hospitality def. helps for prac skills
and hospitality is great if you wanna be a chef :D or if you wanna graduate from 2 min noodles to Chinese noodles one day...
BUT they do overlap in some areas- and I loved both subjects- esp. food tech!
PS: i love 2 min noodles mmm....
Yeah, they do overlap. P.S- I also like 2 minute noodles. :p

dreamin52

HSC
it's great!!

yeH i also do food tec and hospitality and i just completed the unit on HACCP and i just started that topic in food tec, it is mad i love it :)

champ_sammy_19

~~~* Munchkin*~~~
HSC
I did Food Technology in Year 12 2003, we had one teacher that taught it at yr 11 & 12 level. I didn't mind it but sometimes I found it hard to remember all the stuff. To be honest I did better in year 11 food tech than i did in yr 12.
But I did ok in my hsc i got in the 60's anyways, but I had lots of stuff behind the scenes go on so I could have done lots better. Oh well... can't dwell on the past

IceBreaker

HSC
im hoping to do food tech at uni. i want need at least a 65+UAI to study food tech at UWS.

thanks hamo

HSC
IceBreaker said:
im hoping to do food tech at uni. i want need at least a 65+UAI to study food tech at UWS.

thats about all you need UAI wise- but the course is pretty difficult if you havent done any sciences- but you can always work your arse off and learn it like i am :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)