Who thinks sourav should be banned? (1 Viewer)

Who thinks sourav should be banned?

• yes, because he is a complete tosser and is annoying the shit out of everyone

Votes: 25 71.4%
  • no, are you serious?

Votes: 10 28.6%

• Total voters

Duckman

i must say after reading most of SOURAV posts boot the tosser, hes just an insulting pain in arse

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Hmm, I have to say, I hadn't even seen his posts (I have to prioritise with regards to which ones I look at).

I should probably give him a warning before doing anything, but, meh. :p I doubt it would accomplish anything. I've changed his user status so that anything he attempts to post needs to be authorised by a moderator before becoming available to the general public.

Lazy

Old Bastard
HSC
*Sigh*

Well that takes a lot of the fun out of it dosent it.....ahhh well it was fun while it lasted :D

Originally posted by mannnnndy
lets hear it! who wants him gone?
Are you kidding?!
Any thread the guy starts shoots up to four pages almost immediately, and now he's got a poll dedicated to him?!
Sheesh, I feel outdone...

btw, it was not I who voted him to stay, although it doesn't really bother me either way. It's a good laugh

Lazarus

Retired
HSC
Oh well perhaps I should have checked that out before going and altering his account. My bad. Thanks, Alex.

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Originally posted by Lazy

Robbo whats a gyet?? :confused:
Idiot (well... mostly).
Git <--- American
Gyt <--- British
Gyet <--- Pre-20th Century British (as far as I can tell... Someone correct me if they feel like it).

Apologies for my personal quirks - I've a tendency to use uncommon/esoteric words and/or grammatical structures.

Sorry. :(

AcCeSs-DeNieD

hmmmmmm..... I've got that Blackadder Dynasty book and its written by BBC and published in britain and in a certain Blackadder 2 episode called Potato, the word is written as "Git"....

hurrotisrobbo

Cabbage
HSC
Read the Monty Python script book, and "Machine Gunners".

I think 'git' must be the 'modern' spelling. Apologies.

Bloody gyets, changing the language....

(If anyone can't tolerate "gyet", think it comparable to to Jin's F**KING ANNOYING "kekeKekEkEKkeKEkEkEKkEKekEK" :D )

Last edited:

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Alex
Laz, we have already given him a warning and deleted his other account, thats why this is so dominant now.
i thought he was already gone! LOL!

Confuzzled?!

HSC
lmao!
some indian dude apparently from North Sydney Boys, with the biggest ego ever!!

*worse than ur "i'm cute"* =P
lol.

n then he continued to diss alex & some other ppl on the board n ppl started bagging him out n then he got banned or sumfing & then he came back under a different nick & i'm guessing he's still being a little prick...right alex? lol.

Zenithliza

I am in total agreement with natstar. Honestly, just look at all the joy the little indian man has brought us. Constant entertainment. Ofcourse, he is a total knob and a wanker, but we need people like that to make ourselves better and have a good bloody laugh. And look at the unity it has brought about.. all this mutual bashing and slandering.. almost brings a tear to the eye.. *sniff*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)