• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

who thinks they'll get 50? (1 Viewer)

huck fenn

Nono.

If you come first in your school group, and first within your school group in the hsc exam (being the external marking of the MW), your exam mark will be your mark.

Internal = the mark belonging to the person who got the same rank as you got in your internal, but in the external
external = your external.

In this case, internal also = external. so your average of the two would eb the same. i think they only use the /marks/ from your school to look at /how/ to allocate the internal marks. Say, outliers in the internal will be treated 'fairly' markswise. as far as i understand, the actual internal marks mean /almost/ diddlysquat compared to the rank, and especially if you come first.

(someone prove me wrong. I'm pretty sure that's right, but i'm not 100%... laz? )

and on a more personal note, i havn't lost an internal mark yet, so i'm 1st in a group of 54 or so. well, equal first with this other guy. I could potentially see myself getting full marks. Its not /likely/ cause english teachers don't like science generally. But for some reason, english teachers seem to like me. So, i really don't know. I think i'll get 48-50; 50's possible, but not likely.

AAAANNNDD
if you get 49 as your final hsc mark (so average of moderated int, and ext marks) then you are in the top 6-7% of the state. So its not thaaaat many people who get the uber marks, but its not thaaaat small either.

spin spin sugar

it's gotta be big
HSC
omg thank you so much for explaining huck!!
wow that makes me feel MUCH better

good luck for your MW; im sure you will deserve 50!
(something science-based sounds very original and interesting too)

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
i come from a pretty small school - 58 in my year, but im about second i think in 4 unit english - out of the four people who do the subject! HA!

Yeah, I was pretty pissed off with the trials. I've been coming first or second in most of my subjects, but i get the feeling that the trials are going to make me go down to maybe 5th or something.. :( (in such small classes, that really makes a difference...) i hope they dont mess up my uai, cause ive been doing so well up till now!!! *cries*

i hope u get 50 huck :) i bet u deserve it *hugs*

Saul

*ss
HSC
where did all this love for huck come from?

he's a horrible horrible person.

Saul

*ss
HSC
haha, nah... just not very happy with mr huck today

he spent the last 2 weeks complaining about trials, and then caned the crap out of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)