Who thought the paper was easy? (1 Viewer)

volition

arr.
HSC
I didn't really find it hard, I ended up finishing 10b part I and then running out of time. I'll say that it probably is the hardest 2unit test I've ever done, but it come on it wasn't THAT bad. If you knew your stuff you would've done fine

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
xtc said:
YE IT WAS HARD MAN, BRO THOSE KIDS R STUPID IF THEY THINK IT WAS EASY...OWKZZ LATAZ PPL FROM HDB aka HILLSDALE BOYS :)
that was your first post, make it your last.

kids are stupid if they found it easy? how stupid can you be? you're meant to be considered smart if you found it easy.

jennylim

HSC
me!! ok, not easy, but relaxing and quite nice. a fair paper. finished it, and i'm pretty sure i got most of it right.

it's the best paper i've done so far (HSC wise) although really, that's not saying much since i fucked up adv eng so incredibly badly.

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
jennylim, i love your avatar. hahahah i can't stop laughing everytime i see it. lol snape and loreal!

jennylim

HSC
rnitya_25 said:
jennylim, i love your avatar. hahahah i can't stop laughing everytime i see it. lol snape and loreal!
hehehe, yes, isn't it brilliant? especially snape flicking his hair :p ah dear.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
jennylim said:
hehehe, yes, isn't it brilliant? especially snape flicking his hair :p ah dear.
Lol, I remember you had something else before.

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"? :p

Av queen. :D

jennylim

HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
Lol, I remember you had something else before.

"If you're happy and you know it clap your hands"? :p

Av queen. :D
Haha, go me!! And no, that one's White Rabbit - but my old one was Ron and Hermione, where Hermione grabs his arm.

ETA: who is in your av dreamerish? is it kristen kreuk?

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
hehe jennylim, i can't stop aluighing at your av. and dreamerish's av is kristen kreuk. if you have any other funny ones, put em up too....snape hair flickering makes me crack up!

highly_strung

HSC
Just curious about those replying whether or not you're doing 2u or 3u as well, because speaking to my 3u friends after the exam they said that they were able to apply alot of 3u concepts to the 2u paper. So yeh, do people here agree? Was it easier to some because they have a more extensive mathematical knowledge of concepts and techniques that they picked up in 3u?
Personally i found it really hard, but then maths was never my fave subject!

chin music

HSC
N/A
xtc said:
YE IT WAS HARD MAN, BRO THOSE KIDS R STUPID IF THEY THINK IT WAS EASY...OWKZZ LATAZ PPL FROM HDB aka HILLSDALE BOYS :)
Get over the Hillsdale boys. And if someone thinks the test was easy it actually means theyre smart, not stupid.. or else theyd be here saying they didnt even pass. Oh wat r u gonna do, get the "HDB" on me! How about u dont go on these forums

Last edited:

jennylim

HSC
highly_strung said:
Just curious about those replying whether or not you're doing 2u or 3u as well, because speaking to my 3u friends after the exam they said that they were able to apply alot of 3u concepts to the 2u paper. So yeh, do people here agree? Was it easier to some because they have a more extensive mathematical knowledge of concepts and techniques that they picked up in 3u?
Personally i found it really hard, but then maths was never my fave subject!
I do 3u. And that paper was all 2u, BUT there were things that would have been much more easy to recognise for a 3u student. Like Q10a - that was simple co-ordinate geometry, but a 3u person is used to seeing parametrics and would be less phased by it all. That sort of thing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)