who to contact regarding transfers (1 Viewer)

kartman

HSC
hi guys im at monash uni (clayton) and i wannna transfer from aerospace to a aerospace/commerce double degree.

do you guys know who generally is the person who handles transfers at university? I put my application thru but I just wanna check to see if I have a decent chance of getting in. Will contacting them and letting them know that you really want to do a double improve your chances of getting in

thanks for any help
kartman

Last edited:

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Course conveyor. Being a double degree, usually there is one conveyor in charge.

Either that or you would have to check the head of commerce as that is the degree you are trying to get into, so thus they would have better advice as to whether you have a chance to get in and if you met the requirements or not.

HSC
Try emailing the uni's admissions centre. Calling them up usually gives you a faster response (they have a pretty quick turn-around reply time, though) but if you do call, make sure you write down who you talk to and what time you talked to them - I've had three different replies to my question when I've called up Usyd admissions. Anyway, enough about my ranting about my frustration re them... Otherwise you could just wait until you get an email reply :D But if there is a different person you need to call, i've found that the student admissions centre can usually correctly redirect you to the right person. and this was with both usyd and unsw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)