who wants to change their relationship status? (1 Viewer)

• Total voters

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
people keep saying crap, so i thought i'd create a thread to contain it all :)

so WHO would like their status change?

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
I want nothing more than to spend as long as possible with my boyfriend. There isn't a guy who can replace him.

absolution*

ymyum
HSC
Id like a girl who doesnt ignore me and try to run when i bash her up.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I want nothing more than to spend as long as possible with my boyfriend. There isn't a guy who can replace him.
even the guy in your sig?

MaryJane

Extraordinary Machine
HSC
^ The cherries are cute!

I'm completely content with my current boy. In fact, we talk of marrying in the next few years.

...And people can be happy single, Mr. Brad!

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
I am currently unhappy about my tree relations, i saw that redwood get near her and it broke my trunk :(

jessied

HSC
lol I'm the first to say that they're happy being single... I am happy being single at the moment (damn HSC)

*~Dazed~*

fuck a duck
HSC
For the first time in my life i am unhappy being single. Ive had phases where i was into someone and was like 'ohh i want a boyfriend' but in the end i was happy being alone, didnt dwell on it. At the moment, i feel like something is missing and i need someone and i just dont have as much fun going out clubbing etc... and there is someone i want but that's another story.

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I want nothing more than to spend as long as possible with my boyfriend
ditto :uhhuh: i love my baby :D
MaryJane said:
people can be happy single
most of my mates are happily single. i was talking about it with one of my mates today, and we agreed that it'd be weird when all of them finally get a bf (most are just finishing yr 12 or finished last year) caus we're so used to them being single...yet there were so many people who thought it was crazy that my first kiss was the end of year 12 and my first bf was the start of year 12.

its funny...most of my mates in my year/the year below dont seem to really care about bf's, yet most of my mates in year 9 have had at least a couple of bf's. they really seem to be starting earlier and earlier - a neighbour's eldest son (she's got 6 boys & 1 girl) just broke up with his gf, he's not even 13 and the girl's mum was on the phone to my neighbour a couple of weeks ago, really upset, like she thought they'd be getting married...like wtf?! they have barely just hit puberty!!

choc-chip

HSC
Glad to know most ppl are happy with their current status.

Most importantly, I reckon people should really do in this way. No1 knows what is going to happen in the future.
in conclusion, enjoy our lives!!!!!

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
what is in a status? who cares if you are single or in a relationship. when your set as a boyfriend and girlfriend its like you own each other as in items...though i wouldn't mind it at times..

however, sometimes the emphasis on such a boyfriend/girlfriend status is overated. sure you can be happy in such a relationship i agree.

mr_brightside

frakfrakfrakcackmackshack
HSC
i might have picked a different option a few months ago... i.e. the second one
but definetly not atm :)

choc-chip

HSC
jumping out of the square

There's a popular commercial ad in England,

Married
In a relationship
domestic partner
Single
(tick)Independent

Any1 see the point?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)