Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
i literally stayed up for extra even after i was done with my work to see the sun :)
My bedroom window faces east but there's a massive tree blocking my line of sight

Not gonna pull another all nighter for a while. I think I need a nap during the day in order for me to get anywhere past 2am.

Makematics

HSC
My bedroom window faces east but there's a massive tree blocking my line of sight

Not gonna pull another all nighter for a while. I think I need a nap during the day in order for me to get anywhere past 2am.
lol yeah i know the feeling. i took the day off yesterday(apart from my maths workshop at school) and recharged with a 12 hour sleep. am now feeling fresh and ready to go again.

SuperMike96

HSC
How many all-nighters, or late-nighters, have you guys done anyway? I don't think I could last more than one consecutively.

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
How come I always procrastinate during the day... I'm like Batman, I do nothing in the day and do good stuff at night.

Makematics

HSC
ive been on this maths exercise for 3.5 hrs now. it is unbelievably long and hard. (4U projectile motion)

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Had to delete more than 50 posts just then.

Spiral, if you continue spamming (about 2/3 of the deleted were your posts), I'm banning you on the spot, so stop.

HSC
what do you suggest as a good go-to drink for pulling an all-nighter? coffee/tea never works for me.

lochnessmonsta

Booging
HSC
Uni Grad
I have lived off red bull and only red bull to get me through various all nighters and the following school days. I think my body hates me.

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Urgh, please don't murder ye young bodies with lots of coffee and energy drinks.

A big bulk of the HSC(and approaching any major exams), and what I find is constantly understated is the mental approach of it. And I'm not talking about studying hardcore 24/7. Being confident, calm and well-rested is very important. A decent diet is preferable, but I find some exercise on the side good as well as it'll clear your mind and yay endorphins.

If you get into these sleep patterns, you'll find it hard to snap back to being mentally alert for 9AM/12PM starting exams.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
Well...

A whole day editing my creative, didn't save once.

Microsoft word has stopped responding.

Definitely an all nighter tonight.

MY SHIT LIFE.

Spiritual Being

hehehehehe
HSC
Uni Grad
sigh

so basically, it's frozen at the not responding screen

I see the saving autorecovery at the bottom but its not complete and its frozen at that point

should I just wait for it and see if it will respond?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)