Who wants to pull an all nighter with me? (1 Viewer)

Amaranth_

HSC
N/A
I'm amazed at how some of you guys get through the day.
I tend take naps throughout the day whenever I all nighter

Just get enough sleep and it's easy

Artificial stuff tastes better :(
it does... but natural is always better when you can lol
A cup of coffee would be better than Redbull in my opinion though... would also keep you warm at night

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
I tend take naps throughout the day whenever I all nighter

it does... but natural is always better when you can lol
A cup of coffee would be better than Redbull in my opinion though... would also keep you warm at night
Who said I'm not going to drink coffee too hahahaha
I fear I'm going to get obese by the end of the HSC lol, luckily there is a gym nearby for me to use afterwards :)

Makematics

HSC
lol wouldnt recommend all-nightering 2 days before an exam, especially if your exams are in the morning. as my english teacher said, you dont want to be writing your modules paper while effectively in a microsleep

Live

HSC
all nighter begins for me in 10 minutes

IPT multiple choice practice for 1 hour, then short answer response revision for 1 hour

then Business studies syllabus revision for 1 hour, then business multiple choice revision for 1 hour then business case study + report essay outlining practice for 1 hour

should be done by 4am, given I don't procrastinate in-between, I usually don't procrastinate during all nighters anyway

JT145

ON is my homeboy
HSC
Gonna practice writing introductions for English

Going to sleep BEFORE 12am yeah!

Bobbo1

HSC
They have specified for other texts in the past, there's no reason they can't do it for Belonging or any other module this year. Syllabus require students learn ALL poems/articles which are specified and they're all fair game as far as the Board of Studies are concerned.

Examine

same
HSC
They have specified for other texts in the past, there's no reason they can't do it for Belonging or any other module this year. Syllabus require students learn ALL poems/articles which are specified and they're all fair game as far as the Board of Studies are concerned.
But don't they only provide one general question for all prescribed texts in belonging so they can't specify for AOS?

Makematics

HSC
But don't they only provide one general question for all prescribed texts in belonging so they can't specify for AOS?
they can probs specify a part of the text. apparently when they specify a poem they usually specify an extract of a novel, but i dont think thats true. also for anyone who has done slessor's poetry you will understand this. in last year's trial they specified five visions of captain cook as the poem... lmao that grade got boned so hard. luckily we didnt get anything specified.

RealiseNothing

what is that?It is Cowpea
HSC
they can probs specify a part of the text. apparently when they specify a poem they usually specify an extract of a novel, but i dont think thats true. also for anyone who has done slessor's poetry you will understand this. in last year's trial they specified five visions of captain cook as the poem... lmao that grade got boned so hard. luckily we didnt get anything specified.
hahahhahahahhaha my friends were actually wondering what would happen if they specified just one vision, i.e. "with reference to the 3rd vision of Captain Cook".

The whole state would be fucked.

Live

HSC
I did it last monday and I didn't get anything specified lol

Makematics

HSC
hahahhahahahhaha my friends were actually wondering what would happen if they specified just one vision, i.e. "with reference to the 3rd vision of Captain Cook".

The whole state would be fucked.
lol u understand right? hahaha that would be even worse, but the only person i know who did it is the girl whos ranked 1st. she somehow managed to find time to extract something from that. the only thing i remember from it are alexander home and the clocks kendal and arnold

RealiseNothing

HSC
lol u understand right? hahaha that would be even worse, but the only person i know who did it is the girl whos ranked 1st. she somehow managed to find time to extract something from that. the only thing i remember from it are alexander home and the clocks kendal and arnold
I do Slessor too, obviously I understand haha. I'm hoping the HSC specifies elegy.

Makematics

HSC
I do Slessor too, obviously I understand haha. I'm hoping the HSC specifies elegy.
oh yeh right oops i forgot lol. yeh omg elegy is soooooo good. my fave by far. my rankings are
1. elegy
2. sleep
3. sensuality
4. out of time
5. five bells
6. beach burial
7. five visions

most ppl hate sensuality but i see something in it

RealiseNothing

HSC
oh yeh right oops i forgot lol. yeh omg elegy is soooooo good. my fave by far. my rankings are
1. elegy
2. sleep
3. sensuality
4. out of time
5. five bells
6. beach burial
7. five visions

most ppl hate sensuality but i see something in it
My fave is defs Five Bells followed by Elegy. If I get to write about both of them in the HSC I will be a happy man.

Live

HSC
checking in

IPT done, started business 30 minutes ago, going through some multiple choices now

Menomaths

Exaı̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸lted Member
HSC
Hmm I'll actually go sleep early today since I'm 100% ready for my bio test on Monday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)