Who went to the HTA lectures AT USYD on Friday (1 Viewer)

!R3VOLUTION!

HSC
Hello did anyone on BOS go 2 HTA modern History lectures on a friday 15/06/07 @ usyd

the one i went to was Germany 1918-1933 (around 9:15)
WW1 western front
Albert Speer
Germany 1933-1939(R)
PS (R) = Repeat

i was wondering who was the lecturer for Germany 1918-1933
cos i know Germany 1933-1939 was Ken Webb the author of Germany 1918-1939 textbook which was released this year.

WW1 western front was by Stephen Dixon who co-authored Key Features in Modern History with Bruce Dennet

and i dont know who did Albert Speer but the guy who lecture was really hillarious so was the Stephen Dixon.

mariam.g

HSC
hey, i went to the lectures today they were realli good, well at least thats what i thought. i went to the WW1 source analysis one in the morning, then COld War and Albert and then least but not last the Germany lecture. the Albert speer lectuterer was realli good and lucky us we had him for the cold war 2 :)

simonloo

may our bodies remain
HSC
N/A
I asked my teacher about them and he said they weren't worth going to T_T.

steelite

HSC
simonloo said:
I asked my teacher about them and he said they weren't worth going to T_T.
Yeah, l went to this last week, these courses are so basic in terms of detail...basically reciting the events...and even though some were ok in terms of quality, an hour and a bit isnt enough to cover the whole option topic.

hybrid-stigmata

Space.Monkey
HSC
I went to the germany 1918 - 33. It was basically on Hitlers and the rise of the Nazi party and stuff :)
All the stuff before WWII.

I think (tryna remember off the top of my head :p)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)