who will post their PIP? (1 Viewer)

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i was just wondering if anyone will post their PIP up, after the due date, so that we can see the level of work we are all working with/against?

i would be happy to post mine up and hear what others have to say about it....so long as i am not the only one

who else would post their PIP?

invoiced

Banned
HSC
N/A
i will post up mine to show you all how the crap ones will be!
so you can look at it and say
omg mine is so good, in comparison to that

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
yeah i've been posting my drafts and edits and final chapters up as i've finished them

i'll put the whole thing up on monday night

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Ill post mine up as the one "you make sure you avoid doing". Seriously, mine was totally stupid. I will post it up after i read someone else's, but then- i could change my mind after i read how well someone else's is :rolleyes: and then probably be scared of the level of competition lol.

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
i would if i knew how to post it as a download...it's a lil too big to be just copying up lol

EDIT: sorry cant post it atm its too big, ill do some cutting and post it up

Last edited:

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Ok well here's mine :D. I didn't include the bibliography or appendix cause they are just boring.

Last edited:

white_spazzy

but why?
HSC
Finally

okay well im on a break from studying for trials and thought i'd post this up.
this IS NOT the very final copy because i accidently deleted it! but this one is okay.

enjoy reading (if u bother) and lemme know what u think

Edit: i left out the boring bits..like bibliograhy :p

Last edited:

Meads

Drummer Boy
HSC
wow these seem really long. Ours were only allowed to be roughly 1800 words. I will post mine up when i find it. lol.

sugar_plum

HSC
Meads said:
wow these seem really long. Ours were only allowed to be roughly 1800 words. I will post mine up when i find it. lol.
okay
i think you got it wrong it was meant to be between 2500 and 5000 words

pirotess4

HSC
N/A
Here's my PIP people, my teacher reckons it's interesting but meh...you decide!

I'm pretty sure this is the right version but yeah......you're all welcome to have a look at it and tell me what you think! :)

Sweets

objective subjectives
HSC
Well my trials are over and i'm procrastinating today so I read through some of the PIPs and wow, it was soo much fun, just to see a whole different way of looking at things and all these diverse topics.

Irinie- I loved your topic. It was really interesting. I could just tell you were so engaged in your work. Although I was a little bit is this society and culturish at the start but by the end I could see its relevance. Totally loved it.

irnie

life is a dance floor
HSC
oh thanks! my teacher is REALLY worried it's too arty farty and "creative" and not SAC related enough, and the methodologies apparently aren't strong enough, and he thinks its only like high band 4 or low band 5 :( but im pretty happy considering i wrote it all within like one and a half weeks and my teach is anal about the writing of it- we had like a million fights over whether a 'the' or a 'that' was in the right place!!!

i read some of the others and i was like "OH CRAP! mine isn't society-and-culture-speak at all in comparison!!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)