Who would do it allllllllllllll again?? (1 Viewer)

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
I'd do it again. year 12 doesn't have to be the stress-out of your life if you don't make it the stress-out of your life.

But as others have pointed out, what would be the point? ;)

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack

Science (adv.), thinking on microbio and phys.
i didn't know that you could obtain two majors, or are u talking about a major and sub-major?

Soul

New Title...
To Do it Again or Not?

Nope, not this time! I already did, AND IT HAS BEEN WORTH IT!!!

Actually get into the course i want, have friends already who've gone before me and can help me at UNI and friends already made this year and i'll make heaps of friends at Uni!!

I KNOW i didn't really try in 2001 so i repeated, and i didn't feel any regret, as i was working towards my goals! This time around I gave my best!

If you know within that you've given your personal best and not say, your 'best' for you parents or family or whatever, then its not worth it to repeat!

But if you feel you need to, then go for it, Life 'aint a dress rehearsal and you're still young so DO YOUR OWN PERSONAL BEST AND BE PROUD OF IT!!! You've gotta be really motivated and have a goal

t-i-m-m-y

HSC
so whats the point of the hsc if i may ask??

primarily. to get into uni?

BlackJack

Vertigo!
HSC
Originally posted by Ultimate

i didn't know that you could obtain two majors, or are u talking about a major and sub-major?
At Sydney it IS possible to have a double major. But that means I don't get any electives and probably skip a recommended study subject or two if I keep to the normal load..

Morgues

A bit disapointed I didn't give my best during the hsc but if I were to do it again I would just start procrastinating again so might as well feed my procrastinating habits in uni

Weisy

the evenstar
HSC
Originally posted by t-i-m-m-y
so whats the point of the hsc if i may ask??

primarily. to get into uni?
I still maintain that it's their last opportunity to gather an across-the-board official intellectual census. It really has nothing to do with us personally. :p

flyin'

EDIT
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Weisy

I still maintain that it's their last opportunity to gather an across-the-board official intellectual census. It really has nothing to do with us personally. :p
its an opportunity to get into uni ... and if you do well - to look down on others or pretend to be humble (and laugh sinisterly inside) :p

Ultimate

Unknown
HSC
I wouldn't do the HSC again especially if I had to go back to the same school again, that would be an embarrassment.

If you are going to uni you only need the HSC to get in, once you are in you can transfer etc providing your results are good enough.

I think it's a waste of time going back to school to improve your results, life goes on after school and there are many alternative ways in which you can do particular courses.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)