who would drop 4u if they could? (1 Viewer)

Lexie1001

HSC
i would...but i have 10 units and im only doing it cos it beats 3u english. not that i hate it, maths is my favourite subject, there's just so much work and thinking involved. it makes my brain hurt.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I'm doing 12 units, can easily drop it anytime I want, meaning I'll take all my 2 unit assessment results that'll count for HSC. But I'm keeping it because I want to do it. :p

Last edited:
P

pLuvia

I do 11 units can drop it easily, but I want to do it since it will improve my 3u and 2u marks. You shouldn't of chosen it since you should know it contains a lot of extra work for an extra unit

KeypadSDM

B4nn3d
HSC
Dropping 4 unit is probably the stupidest idea ever. Even if you don't work too consistently it boosts your UAI no end.

c0okies

HSC
i have 10 units but i would never drop 4unit even if i could cos its fun ^^

bboyelement

HSC
really i like the challenge but considering doing 2 science subjects (physics and chemistry) with 4 -unit .... i have no life :) also i have early morning classes for 4 unit and 3 unit ... thats like waking up at 6 monday, wednesday and friday ...

c0okies

HSC
=o you have morning classes?!? thats awful!

but then.. i wake up at 6 everyday just to go to school...

Shady01

Currently: Destrying liver with celabatory "bevera
HSC
I do 12 Units.. I really want to drop another subject so I can focus more on my maths and have the extra free periods.... what I'd like to know is if im handling 4U at this stage(finshed CN, polynomails, starting concis) does it stay a consistant level of challangement(not a real word) or does it all of a sudden get really hard? I enjoy it alot, but unlike most in order for me to improve I need to do double the worked examples then most. Any advice from you guys?

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
Shady01 said:
I do 12 Units.. I really want to drop another subject so I can focus more on my maths and have the extra free periods.... what I'd like to know is if im handling 4U at this stage(finshed CN, polynomails, starting concis) does it stay a consistant level of challangement(not a real word) or does it all of a sudden get really hard? I enjoy it alot, but unlike most in order for me to improve I need to do double the worked examples then most. Any advice from you guys?
Yeh im doing 12 units as well and thinking of dropping senior science to focus more on maths and the extra free periods. Im waiting till after the half yearlies to see how i go in senior science, cos im still unsure atm. But only you can figure that out. With the difficulty of 4U, im not sure, but i dont see anything that will be drastically hard, if your coping okay atm.

P

pLuvia

Used to have morning classes for 4u then it changed to online classes

XcarvengerX

Chocobo
HSC
I have 12 units, but I would never drop Mathematics Extension 2. The only subject I would want to drop is Physics (because my teacher is incompetent, but I think it should be better later), but I need Physics as a requirement for university course I like.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
pLuvia said:
Used to have morning classes for 4u then it changed to online classes
What do you mean by online classes?

Porcia

HSC
he means classes that are in his normal timetable lines - hence online... haha i had to think for a sec too as to what he meant.

as for my droppage of 4u - i'd drop it as fast as an indian can get thrown out of a cricket stadium

Rax

Custom Me up Scotty
HSC
Well I dropped biology so I can do more 4U.....which is funny as I was like 2nd in bio
out of 40 people.....so I laughed that all the way to my curriculum co-ordinator

We just did finding recurrence formulas yesterday for Integration..........one word
Indeed
Thats going to take some practice

Remeber 4U IS THE BEST

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)