Whoaa.. muck up day was insane (1 Viewer)

Tim035

HSC
I don't know how wise it is to share details but lets just say we were immediatly put on stuvac when where meant to have 3 days of school left and now do not have a morning breakfast and farewell assembly.

Mind you I did close to nothing, but some people in my grade just went waaayy over the top.

Woots

HSC
we didnt have an official muck up day, but last friday might as well have been, half our year turned up in thongs, most people wandered around the school not bothering to go to class, and there are a few other unmentionables, yet for some reason we didnt get in trouble

crimsonking

HSC
half our year turned up in thongs

Bad to the bone you guys are, I hope someone cancels your HSC for this act that will bring shame to yourself, your family and all of mankind.

There's a line which shouldn't be crossed, you wiped it out and started a whole new trend in year 12 muck-up days for the future.

So bad.

Pilgrim

HSC
crimsonking said:

Bad to the bone you guys are, I hope someone cancels your HSC for this act that will bring shame to yourself, your family and all of mankind.

There's a line which shouldn't be crossed, you wiped it out and started a whole new trend in year 12 muck-up days for the future.

So bad.
Nah. didn't you know? Wearing thongs is GAnGsTA y0!

Tim035

HSC
lol ok lets make a little comparison:
-wearing thongs vs egging and flour bombing the year co ordinators and principles car.
-wearing thongs vs actually egging the principle and year co ordinator.
-wearing thongs vs throwing vinegar water bombs and red dye water bombs at other grades.
- wearing thongs vs spraying silly string, shaving cream and fake snow every where in the school.
- wearing thongs vs throwing hand fulls of spam, anchoives and fish oil in class rooms.

Mind you I did not participate in ANY OF THIS being the good boy I am I went to every class that day:)

dagwoman

Welcome to My Lair
HSC
N/A
Tim035 said:
lol ok lets make a little comparison:
-wearing thongs vs egging and flour bombing the year co ordinators and principles car.
-wearing thongs vs actually egging the principle and year co ordinator.
-wearing thongs vs throwing vinegar water bombs and red dye water bombs at other grades.
- wearing thongs vs spraying silly string, shaving cream and fake snow every where in the school.
- wearing thongs vs throwing hand fulls of spam, anchoives and fish oil in class rooms.

Mind you I did not participate in ANY OF THIS being the good boy I am I went to every class that day:)
Throwing vinegar water bombs? Why vinegar?

Legham

HSC
We're already getting warnings that muck-up day will lose us our HSC and we aren't even technically finished year 11 yet.. I think it might be something to do with our grade though.. ever since year 7 we've been by far the worst group they've had in the school.. Dont know why.

RNN-A-MUK

HSC
crimsonking said:

So bad.
lmaooooooooooooooooooooo

Tim035

HSC
dagwoman said:
Throwing vinegar water bombs? Why vinegar?
No idea... our principle just got everyone who was still at school at period 5 to come to his office and ran through everything that had been done that day and apparently some of the water bombs had vinegar in them...

karoooh

HSC
They've banned us from having muck-up for a few years now, but the school lets us host an assembly i.e. the Yr 12 Mock-Assembly.

We portrayed a Yr 9 girl's first day of school at our school and just mocked Yr 9 throughout the whole thing.

They didn't take it too well.

When we gave a certain few, awards from our Yr at the end of the performance, each got on either spat on the presenters or ripped up the awards and threw it at us - Bad form Yr 9. They just made it even more hilarious. :p

They can't accept the fact that it's a joke and that certain groups, each year, get paid-out. So we're 'gonna get it'.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

YEA. :p

jackal8

HSC
why would students vandalise and hurt the teachers that have been owrkign to help them for six years?

plus those muck up day things you mentions are all really pussy. seriously.

note: my grade didnt have muck up

but in rpevious years i have seen, the principals car being moved to the second story, goal posts being dug up and moved to our school grounds, shark being brought into the pond

in 2002 a girl was blinded by an egg to the face

muck up day is stupid

karoooh

HSC
Oh noes! :(

I was gonna give money for the Youth off the Streets, but I never ran into any of you.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Yesterday we hid synchronised alarm clocks in several rooms around the school and they all went off at 12pm.

hopeles5ly

Take Me Higher.
HSC
N/A
karoooh said:
They've banned us from having muck-up for a few years now, but the school lets us host an assembly i.e. the Yr 12 Mock-Assembly.

We portrayed a Yr 9 girl's first day of school at our school and just mocked Yr 9 throughout the whole thing.

They didn't take it too well.

When we gave a certain few, awards from our Yr at the end of the performance, each got on either spat on the presenters or ripped up the awards and threw it at us - Bad form Yr 9. They just made it even more hilarious. :p

They can't accept the fact that it's a joke and that certain groups, each year, get paid-out. So we're 'gonna get it'.

BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.

YEA. :p
randwick girls o6` FTW. haha ;p

Bookie

Banned
HSC
karoooh said:
Oh noes! :(

I was gonna give money for the Youth off the Streets, but I never ran into any of you.
Haha, we were only at certain points, so unless you were at Bondi Jct, Burwood, Strahfield, Bankstown, Parramatta, Chatswood or Nth Sydney, I don't blame you.

In saying that, on Friday we will be roaming the CBD [im at kings cross] for our second charity day. So if youre in the city for something, donate there :D :D :D

fallen__angel

Nocturnal Member
HSC
Uni Grad
crimsonking said:

So bad.
well, I heard from my eng teacher that some years ago the yr12s @ a private school managed to get a cow on their school roof...poor thing couldn't get down, so they had to put it down :uhoh:

passion89

HSC
karoooh said:
Yeah same here and my one today was so much fun! Oh god, the sadness of it all lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)