• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Who's already stressed out? (2 Viewers)

Q

Quynh nhu

shinji: seems everyone's feeling the pressure of the HSC .. haha
you can do it.. juist hang in there for 229 days!! and then the HSC is alll over!!

your actually counting the days till HSC?! how depressing! i dont think i can even think about it .. i am realllyyy reallllyyy scared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Q

Quynh nhu

royaaran:
pfft...ive already had a couple of breakdowns, its become routine now. I think everyone is stressed out, if they arent ...theres something wrong -_-
Ive had my half yearlies and you would think that i would relax in the holidays, instead im gonna study my ass off all coz my marks for half yearlies were sooooooooooo shit :|

saMe 'eRe!
i died in all my half yearly exams .. it was SO hard, its not funnyy .. i remember studyiing for physics from 2pm on thursday afternoon to 7:30am on friday morning. NO BREAKS whatsoever, i think thats the disadvantage there, should have kept studying everyday, instead of cramming 2 modules of work in 18hours and 30mins ayees? i died in my physics exam. i BLANK out, didnt remember anythinggg *tears ... im gonna study my ass during this easter holidays coz all my marks for half yearlies were soOo0ooOoo0o shit :\

just hOpe i'll be committed to my STUDY PLAN from this point onwards. no more clubbing or partying lOl ..
hope my TRIALS marks will be reasonable and not too useless ..
GOoD LucK pEeps!

Last edited by a moderator:

Sammie89

HSC
Yes i know what you mean. Im so over it already and we still have 6 months left. One thing that has got to me alot is the attitudes from the people around me which it seems is the whole oh ill study later but the thing is im aiming for higher than them so motivation is really hard to get from the people i hang out with its sucks so much! Good luck to everyone that are doing there exams!

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
i'm still up late working and there's only two days left in schools for this term =(

it'll be my last ever first semester ever (this is the part where we all cry happy tears :))

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
let's just not talk about it i feel reminiscent already :eek:

nitro.vo

HSC
I'm finding it really hard to cope with it all.

I'm on holidays now, in my 2nd week and go back next week to exams.

I just cant focus and get really distracted. ive got 2 days to do a 20% assigment. HSC sucks =(

gracerawl88

HSC
well..
my eng teacher advised me to look at this site n im kinda regretting it! its making me more stressed out n seeing what everyone elses marks are i feel like shit!
everyone keeps saying n pushing how important the HSC is... but really is it?
uni.. yeah... and if u dnt get the marks then u can go back as mature age.. so whats the hype..
yet why am i stressing?

Riviet

HSC
N/A
My stress levels are fairly low now, it's good friday and there's no way I'm doing any study on the first day of holidays, with exams JUST finished. Also I just realised that this is the last term that I'll officially be wearing summer uniform, gonna miss wearing my blue shorts! :s

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
you're FORCED to wear blue shorts? don't you have an option like long grey pants or something. what if someone had ... really hairy legs ahahaha

you know if anyone's like me i think next semester's gonna be great. last year term 4 i studied jack all so i learnt my lesson. this year term 1 i had burn out from trying to study too much so i'll improve from that. third time's a charm :)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
bobness said:
you're FORCED to wear blue shorts? don't you have an option like long grey pants or something. what if someone had ... really hairy legs ahahaha
Lol, I never said that we had to wear shorts, we are allowed to wear grey pants, but in summer, I would say the shorts are a better option, although there are a few guys that wear long pants all year, and I don't want to know why. XD

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
Riviet said:
Lol, I never said that we had to wear shorts, we are allowed to wear grey pants, but in summer, I would say the shorts are a better option, although there are a few guys that wear long pants all year, and I don't want to know why. XD
lol. all guys in my school wear long pants all year .. though some wear shorts on occasions.

YAY For holidays. lawl.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
thought i should bump this back up 2 the top .. seeing as the trials are nearing upon us.

who's stressin out? lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)