who's coming to see Chris Brown this Thursday? (1 Viewer)

Legham

HSC
I'd pay to have Chris Brown killed.. I don't know about paying to see him, though..

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
I can't believe I saw Chris Brown live!!! That was effing cool. There were thousands of people there, heaps of fights going on and several cameras...
Read this if you're really bored lol :

Mobbed Brown's next event cancelled
Friday May 26 19:40 AEST

A teen magazine has cancelled US R&B singer Chris Brown's appearance at its annual model search gig in western Sydney because of safety concerns.
The decision by Girlfriend to can Saturday's gig came after 17-year-old Brown was forced to cut short a performance at Westpoint Blacktown when things turned ugly.

Centre management urged Brown to leave the stage after just three songs on Thursday and cancelled a CD signing session after more than 2,500 rowdy fans pushed barricades and ignored the pleas of security staff and MCs to move back. :rofl:

"Due to overwhelming attendance at Chris Brown's performance at Blacktown last night, and Westfield Parramatta's concerns about accommodating the expected increase in crowd size, Girlfriend has decided, as a precautionary measure, to cancel Chris Brown's appearance at the ... event," the publication said in a statement.

yeah that's all I have to say.
This thread should probably end ay!:)
p.s I fell in love with Chris brown and his dance moves on that night.:bomb:

hiphophooray123

Twisted firestarter
HSC
hjahahahahahahahahahha fuck i hate society

just what i expected anyway

if you have a chris brown appearance in america, there probably wouldn't be any fights since just girls would go see that, and gay guys.

but over here you get the 'masculine gangstas' going to see CHRIS BROWN hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

whats next

NEWS HEADLINE: blood member shoots crip member for looking at his girlfriend at britney spears concert.

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs

invading your mind
I'm leaving now to go find myself. If I should ret
HSC
hiphophooray123 said:
hjahahahahahahahahahha fuck i hate society

just what i expected anyway

if you have a chris brown appearance in america, there probably wouldn't be any fights since just girls would go see that, and gay guys.

but over here you get the 'masculine gangstas' going to see CHRIS BROWN hahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahaha

whats next

NEWS HEADLINE: blood member shoots crip member for looking at his girlfriend at britney spears concert.
lol I yeah I found that extremely funny, you know, watching all these male 'gangstas', punks, emos etc cheering Brown on and dancing lmaoooo

I reckon those who started fights and stuff actually gave Australia a shitty reputation. However it wasn't only the guyz who caused trouble...like for e.g when Chris Brown threw his hat at the crowd, this girl ran for it, then a group of other girls literally jumped onto that girl and started fighting over the hat...another thing that pissed me off was the way the junkies kept drinking and then throwing their beer bottles at Chris Brown:burn:

urgh ><!

Crestwood's_G

In Elegance
HSC
i can't believe my friend made me go to that shit...standing there being pushed back and forth by fucking 15 year olds...12 year old skanks and 18-20 year old "gangstas" that claim they are with "my girlfriend bro"....

chris brown's a wanker by the way...but he is good for cancelling parramatta show because theres more wannabe wogs and asians there than blacktown...geezuz christ though....blacktown has recently lived up to its name...god damn theres so many FOB africans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)