Who's doin 7 stages of Greiving??? got any info?? (1 Viewer)

Bec_NOT_Brooke

HSC
hey,

just wanting to know if anyone's done or doing that play, i just wanted some info on the backgroud, and if anyones performed it.

Thanks if you help!!
bec :uhhuh:

aimstar555

HSC
hello! i DID 7 stages 4 my HSC last year, but i'm @ work and don't have ne thing with me, so this is just off the top of my head....

*the play is heverly influenced my Brecht, in terms of *exposing the truth of political/social issues, no matter how ugly/ horific they may seem.

*Brecht also used expressionist methods of getting these issues across (eg: use of music, poems, slides, words on posters, photos, reports, stories etc) which is HUGE in 7 stages.

honestly that's all i can think of rite now, i'll post my notes as soon as i'm near my computer. :)

Mishelli

HSC
hey, i did 7 stages last term and performed a mono out of it, I did an essay linking it to other texts and have some other info sheets, just let me know if you want someting.

Bec_NOT_Brooke

HSC
Thanks!!

hey that would be great if you could post your notes!! my drama class have to do some scenes for our 1/2 yearly exams mine is Murri Gets A Dress
Thanks everyone!!

*SHeLL!*

HSC
now bec no cheating..... :p anyways im in the same situation but i am doin front and center as well as black skin girl... any ideas on how to do this?????

HSC
*SHeLL!* said:
now bec no cheating..... :p anyways im in the same situation but i am doin front and center as well as black skin girl... any ideas on how to do this?????
body paint??

HSC
Mishelli said:
hey, i did 7 stages last term and performed a mono out of it, I did an essay linking it to other texts and have some other info sheets, just let me know if you want someting.
i did it last term and would love it if u posted ur info up. if u dont want to do post it can u PM it to me? please?....... :)

:chainsaw: is this one new?? i have never seen it b4....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)