Who's doin the german continuers exam? (1 Viewer)

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
I'm just wonderin who's doin the german continuers exam on tuesday? u guyz prepared? I did well in the speaking hsc exam, but i just hate listening and comprehension, its weird coz most ppl are the other way around.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
Are you kidding? I was going to throw up on my examiner.

I'm okay with Continuers. It's Extension I'm scared about, but that's not until next week.

I absolutely love reading and responding. It's my best bit.

I sometimes tune out when the tape is playing during listening. I'm worried about that because for all our exams, it had been our teacher who read the dialogues to us - she spoke quite slow, and emphasised words she knew we wouldn't know. :p I'm hoping they'll do that in the HSC, but I doubt it.

Catriona2

german...

I'm getting bit worried about the exam... The French exam was apparently rather challenging and the Japanese one not too bad... so hopefully german is in the middle there.
Listening will be interesting, i hope i dont tune out!
Speaking was not too bad, examiner was nice, but got stupid stupid questions.
I'm completely stuffed with my german grammar though =D

frenzal_dude

UTS Student
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
Are you kidding? I was going to throw up on my examiner.

I'm okay with Continuers. It's Extension I'm scared about, but that's not until next week.

I absolutely love reading and responding. It's my best bit.

I sometimes tune out when the tape is playing during listening. I'm worried about that because for all our exams, it had been our teacher who read the dialogues to us - she spoke quite slow, and emphasised words she knew we wouldn't know. :p I'm hoping they'll do that in the HSC, but I doubt it.
for the listening exercises do you listen to the tape, or listen to your teacher read out a dialogue or both? coz if you're teacher reads out the dialogue shed get busted wouldnt she? coz ur only meant to listen to a tape.

*Buttercup*

HSC
ooo im scared...

I hope it's not hard!

I find the writing the best, and the listening the worst probably.

Can't wait til it's over!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)