Who's doing VID DRAMA? (1 Viewer)

sammyg

OK, im like just curious,

but i am wondering who here is going video drama?

i only know a few people who are doing it, including a few from my class.

Hows everybody going with it?

VID DRAMA ROCKS!

Jezzame

sammyg... man your SUSPECT! i cant believe yer doing vid drama man! you should do Critical Review! its FaTaL! and just as an extra... iTs GoIn OfF dOwN aT LiL aVaLoN, L.a FoR sHoRt! WiF the FulLy EtChA 2 iNcH WaVeS! aNd YoU cAn HeAr ThE WaVeS iN yOuR cHeSt cRaShInG! ItS lIke FaTaLity!

(oh and if anyone wonders what the hell im on about sam's in my class and its a running joke between us knocking surfies :p)

sammyg

yo etcHA jEzzA, DuDE i was Like IN the Surf toDaY, I goT BarraLLED by A KowaBOnGA tOtally FataL Sick WOn GraNNY StyLE LA waNNaBE 2 Cm Wave and I was Like "SUSPECT". AnD U KNoW im Tha BESt SuRRFER cuZ liKe Its a RelIgiIon DuDE, Like ThE WaVES Are WOn Wif The bODY, CuzITs Like SIK WON EXTREME!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
"been smurfin at bungholia... got laid and pitted by a six foot beauty... might hit Newie peak later tomorra, maybe join the newport scum - coz they're like, FULLY seeeek...."

Live on the Northern Beaches for 18 years, and realise just what y'all are talking bout...

Jezzame

Your Suspect! You should head down to Lil Avalon! La For short! the waves are like FaTaLiTy!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)