Who's from the Hills? (1 Viewer)

beccaxx

surprised things change
HSC
mychurch is in maquarie hills in newcastle is that hills enuf?

MouNtY

the other macquarie hills is near between liverpool and campbelltown i think.............i think it's closer to cambelltown though

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
soha said:
soha lives in baulkham hills
went to baulkham hills primary
then northmead highschool
lol like cro_angel said
2153 represent
Hi Soha! ;)

yenta

veyron <3
HSC
nomore3x5 said:
for those who went to samuel gilbert....
mrs miller, a past teacher at samuel gilbert, passed away during the last school holidays. she was at terrigal in the surf, when she came out she died from a brain anurism.
thought i'd pass it on.
thanks
rach
Are you serious!? That's so sad, although I do remember having her as a teacher and she wasn't very nice...

Do you know anything about any other teachers?

avirl1989

HSC
I live in Quakers hill, go 2 Terra sancta college
HSC 2006 WE RULE!!!!!!:wave:

HSC
hahaha, this thread has been bumped so many times!
i live in carlingford, and go to muirfield hs.

Monz

HSC
Ok well bumping it up just a little...
I've always lived in the Hills, best place to live just a little too far away from the city, and school, and public transport is shit!
I used to live in Baulkham Hills, then moved out to Kenthurst (where public transport was even worse). First went to Baulkham Hills PS (K-2), then Winston Heights PS (3-6), then Marian (7-10)...now i go to Mcdonald College in Nth Strathfield...sorry for dogging the hills schools guys...:(.
Oh and the Ryan you marian people were talking about on page 2, i think i know him, was his homeroom in the art rooms by any chance?
Now you know my life story, ah, i'll be leaving...

Sarah J

HSC
Omg. I haven't been on this site in so many years (i'm so friggen OLD!) but all these old thread still get sent to my inbox.

Oh and the Ryan you marian people were talking about on page 2, i think i know him, was his homeroom in the art rooms by any chance?
Yes. I'm pretty sure it was. It was so long ago and my mind has grown weak with age.

seremify007

HSC
Uni Grad
Can't remember if I posted in this topic or not before but since net is too slow to read through it all...

I'm from CB. Best school (academically) is probably Ruse. Best school (in my opinion) is Baulko :)

jkh

HSC
From Pennant Hills, go to Pennant Hills High

lala2

Banned
HSC
Yeah, half the people who went up Hornsby direction on North Shore line were changing to Pennant Hills station, then catch a bus to wherever. Used to live in Hornsby, nice and easy!

The schools there are good--Baulko, Ruse, Cherrybrook, Cheltenham, Normanhurst, even Hornsby Girls is stretching it...etc

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)