Whos Goin To Port Macquarie (Sundowner) (1 Viewer)

Shaynie69

HSC
ok ive already read a few about Port Macquarie and ppl are saying its crap but guess wat! 80% of my friends are going and we have already payed the deposit at the Sundowner cause they have planned sum sort of skoolies week. Im from Maitland from ruddo high so it wouldn't take THAT long to get up there so maybe about 3hours? And i just wanted to know WHOS GOING AND WHERE ARE YOU FROM AND WHERE ARE YA STAYEN???

Last edited:

Trev

stix
HSC
I'm sure you are the only ones entering this god forsaken shit hole. Actually, it's not entirely bad, but schoolies would be ABSOLUTELY SHIT HERE!
[katietheskatie, why the fuck do people not listen to us?]

Shaynie69

HSC
meh

im not addressing the ppl who live there im addressing the ppl who are going there? i read all the negativity and am aware it might be shit but it might get shit at the gold coast in bali or in ur backyard aswell.

chilipepper

scentless apprentice
HSC
port is only good when the surf is good, u could always hang out in settlement city every day and watch yr 9 hussies walk along, or visit one of the nursing homes . . .

rachey_poo

HSC
nehehehehe
im going to port for schoolies...hahah with chrissie t....v funny
i dont want it to be shit though
is it going to suck more if im still going to be underage?? coz theres like 4 of us who are going to be underage.....hmnhmnhmhnmhnmhnmhnmhnhmn

HSC
chilipepper said:
port is only good when the surf is good, u could always hang out in settlement city every day and watch yr 9 hussies walk along, or visit one of the nursing homes . . .
the surf is never good. its always closeout-ish and shitty.
at setto, you can also watch white trash dole bludgers screaming at their dozens of little children.
plenty of nursing homes though, if that's your thing.

i stand by my original comment .. don't do it.

chrissie_t

HSC
Raach! Now i'm all worried! I don't want it to suck!
*points and laughs about the underageness* But hey, least i'll have more fun then yooou! *muahahahaha*

Trev

stix
HSC
chrissie_t said:
Raach! Now i'm all worried! I don't want it to suck!
*points and laughs about the underageness* But hey, least i'll have more fun then yooou! *muahahahaha*
It shall suck.

You won't have more fun than me.... *trots off to Schoolies at Surfer's with 25 others*.

chrissie_t

HSC
*wanders off to Sulk*
Well we were going to Coffs before that..from what I've heard that sucks too. But hey, we're from Wagga Wagga, our idea of suckiness may be different from yours, seeing as Wagga is a hole...

Trev

stix
HSC
chrissie_t said:
*wanders off to Sulk*
Well we were going to Coffs before that..from what I've heard that sucks too. But hey, we're from Wagga Wagga, our idea of suckiness may be different from yours, seeing as Wagga is a hole...
Why don't you go to Sydney or something? lol.... I dunno. Somewhere that actually has clubs and many other people on schoolies?

chrissie_t

HSC
I think we've already booked a hotel room and all at some resort place..we got it cheap and such..and there's about 4-5 others i'd have to convince. I don't think they'd be all to willing.

Shaynie69

HSC
Wow, so my skoolies is guna be crap...ILL MAKE MY OWN FUN DAMMIT! STREAKING WOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Bolta

HSC
N/A
My mates and I and driving up from Melbourne with the boards strapped on top along the coast to Byron and Noosa. We'll be in Port Macquaire for 1 night and 1 night only! So if you're there when we are, you will hear us.

JoeysBoy

HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Wow, so my skoolies is guna be crap...ILL MAKE MY OWN FUN DAMMIT! STREAKING WOOOOHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!
I doubt whether this will be done. No female in the history of mankind has ever done a nudie run.

S Luke

HSC
Schoolies at Port Macquarie

Hey Katietheskatie, sorry about your crappy life, hope it gets better on the goldie
keep ya hand over your drink and it should all be sweet

Now for all the crew coming to or passing through Port, Sundowner offer an exclusive festival style schoolies zone so you dont get hassled by seedies or locals who are not going on their own schoolies! your pass even works as a discount for loads of places in town such as shops, cinemas, tours and bands

We have a DJ every night, theme nights, party cruises, free cinema room, free PS2 and XBox on cinema screen and free in house movies. Giveaways every night includes free surf trips to a secret beach house for later on, free meals and free tickets to many major music festivals around Australia.

anyone who wants to talk to past schoolies, bash me an email and ill get you in touch... we get sweet feedback from all the schoolies that have stayed with us

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)