Who's shitting bricks for english???????PLEASE HELP (1 Viewer)

steero1

HSC
nah, im ready just want to make you think people are scared like you.

tomp1612

HSC
im fine for paper one got a creative piece done (really good) and an essay planned (hope its really good lol) wbu??

steero1

HSC
I have 3 seperate essays ready for module A, C and have 6 essays(excludes margarot atwood) for Module B with which i could integrate and compare.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
I have 3 seperate essays ready for module A, C and have 6 essays(excludes margarot atwood) for Module B with which i could integrate and compare.
lool

nightweaver066

HSC
What the hell?

For Module B, i have an essay with the 2 speeches that i'll be focusing on, and then i have 3-4 quotes from all other speeches under a certain theme/value lol.

Timske

Sequential
HSC
Uni Grad
12 essays?

shongaponga

HSC
What the hell?

For Module B, i have an essay with the 2 speeches that i'll be focusing on, and then i have 3-4 quotes from all other speeches under a certain theme/value lol.
Same here! I have a few quotes, but not really an in depth knowledge of the other speeches haha. Focusing on Suu Kyi and Sadat + know enough of Keating's to bullshit my way through.

Dedication_

HSC
I don't understand why people write essays when we have an unseen question. Just study/revise key concepts, ideas so you can develop thesis' and memerise techniques to back them up.

Cheesecake_a

HSC
^Wait, so it's a waste of time just doing practice questions atm? Because I just finished one earlier today for section 3... :S I did it to see if I remembered quotes etc but is this a waste???

Dedication_

HSC
Nah it's not a waste. It's good revision I agree, however, when people say they have "essays prepared" it makes me wonder, what for? You know what I mean? I'm the kind of person who has to write things out a lot to retain information but preparing 12+ essays seems a tad unnecessary when you could be revising more content.

stillthinkin

HSC
Nah it's not a waste. It's good revision I agree, however, when people say they have "essays prepared" it makes me wonder, what for? You know what I mean? I'm the kind of person who has to write things out a lot to retain information but preparing 12+ essays seems a tad unnecessary when you could be revising more content.
This, I do a lot of essays - I've done 25 for belonging alone over the past few weeks but I have not intention of taking any memorised essays into the exam with me. Personally I think that it's much better to go in with fresh eyes and grab the ideas from all the essays instead of attempting to rework an essay to the question. But that being said, a lot of people still manage to do well with prepared essays, so to each their own I guess.

Good luck guys, hope everything goes well for paper 1 and 2 - smooth sailing after that :p

SGER

HSC
...im fucked if paper1 is about place again-.-!

Cheesecake_a

HSC
Oh okay that makes sense. This may sound stupid, but at this point in time, I just continue doing what I'm doing? Like practise papers etc?

mickk794

HSC
lol shitting bricks. yep that's me.
I haven't done any revision since trials and am yet to seriously sit down and prepare for any of my HSC exams. However i do have some pretty good generic essays which i can count on if i don't finish everything.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)