Who's Up 4 Celebrating The End Of Legalstudies 4ever 2 Try And 4get Abt The Fkd Exam! (1 Viewer)

HSC
lol legal studies is finished forever..although it was (sometimes) an enjoyable topic...we never have to learn off by heart cases, names, legislation and their goddamn years!
the exam was shit..so hears to the end of legal studies!

nooluvzmicky

HSC
thanks for this post.. will get my mind off that 7marker that i jst been informed i did COMPLETELY WRONG! :( well ill toast to the end of legal studies!! :D never again!! wooot

HSC
hey..i like you..i totally did it wrong too!!! Go us!!! lol im sick of reading pages where everyone is saying how much they wrote and what they wrote about..it's depressing! and im already depressed! lol
anyway
YAAAAY NO MORE SCHOOL! :)

Caitlin17

i actualy enjoyed legal studies some of the time....but having to learn the legislation n acts n things was so fukn crap....n the exam i fuked up something shocking....yay no more of it! :p

nooluvzmicky

HSC
haha same! t was my only chance to be a complete smart ass n get 85% in my trials woo go me! but yes that didnt help me becoz obviously my teacher jst felt sorry me or something.. but im sick of ppl depressing me! i did it wrong so what! :p leave me alone :( haha no way NO MORE SCHOOL yay now only 3more exams to go!

chick_pea

legal studies was my favourite subject, partly i guess cos of the teacher

i'd also just like to say that i only have 1 exam left (cos i had 6 this wk!!!!)
yeah that's right!!
but its society and culture so it's not unil the 3rd of november

good luck to all of u!!!!

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Yeah legal was my favourite subject

2night im jus gonna drink myself blind so I can forget about maths on monday :)

RSL here I come

daniandrow

HSC
goan_crazy said:
Yeah legal was my favourite subject

2night im jus gonna drink myself blind so I can forget about maths on monday :)

RSL here I come
toasts to that
no more legal studies ever
fuck legal studies and fuck my pitiful attempt at the exam

coates

oath

ohhh so damn glad that is over! worst subject ever! 'legal studies' isnt even important if u wanna do law.. so why the fork is it a subject then?

nevertheless...glad its over! and i kno i totally flunked that exam.... but hey i dont care coz afterall the hsc is only a number!

cheers for now

**blu_rose**

HSC
OMG i am so relieved its freaken over.
i hated it was my worst subject, yeah the stuff we learnt i guess was interesting(occasionally) and will be useful for us in our life, but i hated it and don't ever wanna think abt it again...until i get my hsc results and start freaken again :rolleyes:

**blu_rose**

HSC
oh besides maths, so not lookin frwrd to that exam, i'll probably fail it esp cuz i don't rememeber the last time i studied for it

Carita

^^^^^
HSC
6 exams this week??? wat did you have, besides english and legal obviously...that would suck so bad....are you screwed???

yes it is great to have legal studies over....it was a massive struggle for me coz we have a teacher last year who knew nothing....so this year we had to do like 2 years in one....thats screwed up....but yes it is over....so is english....and maths will be at 12:30 monday....then i throw EVERYTHING out...then theres business in 16 days.

i got well and truly trashed last night....it was wonderful....hope others did the same

sly fly

HSC
I don't wanna say goodbye to legal......it's my favourite subject:( I'm very very happy that english is over though:p

aaaman

Banned
HSC
im happy of that i dont do another legal thing again but i do miss expressing hate 2 other legal studies students i hate

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
I liked legal surprisingly cos i did well in this subject. But im gonna celebrate cos no more memeorising of legislations and all that bullshit. I hate memorising.

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
i enjoyed it. hopefully some of this continues when i attempt to get into a law course in uni,.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)