Why am i not scared? (1 Viewer)

enigma~

HSC
I thought that at this moment i would be freaking out. I'm not. I'm actually rather calm, perhaps too calm. What the hell...?

LostAuzzie

HSC
I'm the same, every now and then I get short bursts of fear and nerves but im still relatively calm. Don't know why.

enigma~

HSC
LostAuzzie said:
I'm the same, every now and then I get short bursts of fear and nerves but im still relatively calm. Don't know why.
I feel exactly the same. Right now i feel unusualy calm, like the eye of a storm? Maybe I'm due for a mass freakout in half and hour or so.

elisabeth

HSC
Yeah. Last night I was even the tiniest bit psyched, wondering what questions we'd get and thinking I could do better (when going through the standards packages, lol). But then a wave of fear hits me a bit afterwards.

BobbyBobbyBob

HSC
OMG it's only the HSC, chill pplz.
I did my HSC last year and i see all these ppl panicing for no reason what so ever.
If you studied (even midly) you shouldn't be scared at all, you have a year's worth of assesments to prepare you.
If you don't KNOW CRAP or DID CRAP in your assesments you shouldn't be panicing either, you had a whole year to crap your pants already.
Word of advice:.:..: Just do the damn HSC calming, cos 6 months from now you will be look back and saying to yourself "HSC??? pfftt... what was the deal with that?"

1 year Anniversary for me... shit that went fast!

melsc

Premium Member
HSC
I am exactly the same, last year at this time I was like shit its a year away and was scared for the 04ers...now I am here calmly bludging like I have been these whole hols, what the hell is wrong with me?

goan_crazy

Hates the waiting game...
HSC
Nothings wrong with you Mel
I bludged even more than u these holidays
I'm bludging now
Went to maccas for breakfast
Went out to the movies the other night
Friend came over on friday

yeah... ima bludger :)
And I'm not worrying like I should be especially when seeing:
THE HSC IS TOMORROW... on my screen
I don't know whats wrong with me...

rnitya_25

Abhishek's Rani..
HSC
goan_crazy said:
Nothings wrong with you Mel
I bludged even more than u these holidays
I'm bludging now
Went to maccas for breakfast
Went out to the movies the other night
Friend came over on friday

yeah... ima bludger :)
And I'm not worrying like I should be especially when seeing:
THE HSC IS TOMORROW... on my screen
I don't know whats wrong with me...
i totally agree with you joe. i'm aware that tomorrow this time, ill probably be doing the creative writing section of my exam, yet im not all that scared. idno why, i feel wierd, unusually calm, yet scared as hell.

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
yeah i duno im not running around in a panic.... but every now and then i get a lil like.... *eughh*

meh oh well!

exa_boi87

aka biomic
HSC
I think our calmness is indication of our preparation ;) .. im also calm, but feel that its because ive done study, in some way shape or form .. and that as BobbyBobbyBob said, soon enough this whole event will be just another memory

hipPo3

HSC
goan_crazy said:
Everyone don't be scared
Just think that the JOURNEY will soon be over... in 25 1/2 hours from now we will have finished the JOURNEY paper ;)
its too long .. i hate poems .. i hate coleridge and his laudanum trances .. i hate engrish

edit: im shitting my pants .. HSC is finally tmrw and ive been waiting ever since yr 7 till im over over it .. finally my parents can stop bitching about me studying

azzie

so delicious...
HSC
I'm not stressed at all. It's just going to be a bitch having to get up at 7.15 and write for two hours tomorrow.
I had a skitz attack yesterday for about 5 minutes, then I got over it.
I have some prepared points, I know the outline of my short story, and the comprehension can't be that bad. So there's nothing to worry about :)

switchblade87

HSC
Well, I'm not freaking out but I'm not that calm either. I have all I need, but will I know it in the exam? That's what worries me.

goan_crazy

HSC
Everyone don't be scared
Just think that the JOURNEY will soon be over... in 25 1/2 hours from now we will have finished the JOURNEY paper ;)

-Swifty-

B.Sc B.A usyd
HSC
azzie said:
I'm not stressed at all. It's just going to be a bitch having to get up at 7.15 and write for two hours tomorrow.
)
yeah thats prolly the worsst of it,,, getting up and dragging my ass back to school in my uniform -.-"

DoubleD

....Theonly One
HSC
To think in 24hrs we'll probably have finished the journeys paper and scrambling to make sure we've answered all the questions...
Man.... i should really revise over my texts.... meh i'll do that tomorrow... wait.. i have to have them done by tomorrow.. hmm...
I'm not stresssed at all.. but i wish i was.. might give me some motivation!

Oh well i just hope i can fore myself out of bed at 6:30am tomorrow(no, thats the time i have to get up, not so i can do some study before hand)

-=DD32=-
EDIT:What is with the time on the forum?? i swear its over 10minutes slower than my clocks..

Carnivour

HSC
Heh, I'll join this lovely group of non-stressers. Its great, everyone around me is a nervous wreck, but I feel like its just like any other day.

goan_crazy

HSC
Yeah we have to wear uniform too :(
I don't care, I'm not wearing the blazer, I'm wearing my jersery :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)