Why are guys so superficial? (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fairytale

HSC
N/A
My friend pisses me off sometimes. Like the other day, he was talking about the girlfriend of this guy. The girl is a friend of mine. He was saying "Awwwwwwwwww, her arms were huge. They were even bigger than my thighs. When I saw it, I was like woooooooooahhhhhhh mama." The girl is of average size, not overweight at all. Man, why do guys say such cruel things?

Generator

HSC
N/A
I'm sure that we all (men and women) make such comments when we see it as something worth discussing...

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
Why are girls so emotional?

Beckiki_S

I call President!
HSC
Yeah i think girls can be just as superficial... depends on how much you want to bring someone else down that day for whatever reason (jealousy, anger, stress, nastiness, hormones, entertainment, popularity etc.)

choc-chip

HSC
fairtale..

fairytale doesn't exsit nowadayz...(doubt it has ever existed).
they r wat we called "guys"...
i see it as a motivation behind self-improvement..but here coms 2 another story
.......my frd had a story of an anorexic..part of the reason dat my x dump her was 2 much gossips from his frd in regards of her weight(162cm/59 kg)..he felt stressed been not having a 170cm/ 48kg gf as the other frds of him..
then the gals turn 2 be anorexic last yr wiflost 14kg during the summa holiaday, n end up 2 be depression.....n she's now 28kg!!!!!!!!

slip

HSC
so a guy generalises on here and gets flammed

girls genralise on here and nothing :confused:

Yarg

HSC
yeah if you are fat, you can change it, its not like you were born that way, and if you are a bit ugly because of something that you can change, change it. Keep fit, keep healthy and keep a good self image and you never lose.

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
choc-chip said:
fairytale doesn't exsit nowadayz...(doubt it has ever existed).
they r wat we called "guys"...
i see it as a motivation behind self-improvement..but here coms 2 another story
.......my frd had a story of an anorexic..part of the reason dat my x dump her was 2 much gossips from his frd in regards of her weight(162cm/59 kg)..he felt stressed been not having a 170cm/ 48kg gf as the other frds of him..
then the gals turn 2 be anorexic last yr wiflost 14kg during the summa holiaday, n end up 2 be depression.....n she's now 28kg!!!!!!!!

christ learn how to spell I had no idea what you are talking about

belly_moo

burgur 'o5
HSC
guys can be such wankers sometimes, especially when they're saying things like THAT

BabySilver

HSC
Easy one there fairy...

She obviously wasn't ovulating when he met her therefore he didn't see her as a viable mother of his children.

Or as twisted said.. see ladder theory

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
Fairytale said:
"Awwwwwwwwww, her arms were huge. They were even bigger than my thighs. When I saw it, I was like woooooooooahhhhhhh mama."
Translation: I'm a poo-head and am secretly intimidated by this girl, but I will show my masculinity by dissing her angelicly carved qualities to show you that I am ABOVE this girl in the ladder of good looks. I will suggest to you that I have high taste. I'm a man, hear me ROAR!!!!!

Alternative Translation: I'm a superficial guy, and I'm open to my friend about my thoughts (regardless about if the girl I'm dissing is a friend of hers, she can handle the truth, she knows it.)

ur_inner_child

.%$^!@&^#(*!?.%$^?!.
HSC
I didn't mean for that post to sound poo-head-ish of me.

I'd just be really angry if my friend decided to judge another friend of mine that he hardly knows!!!

Lundy

Banned
HSC
we're emotional because you're superficial, you're superficial because we're emotional?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
My theory on looks:

Believe or not, I doubt that we're as advanced as we think. Humans still have the same primitive wants as all animals: food, shelter and sex.

In the animal kingdom, they would pick their mates on physical features. The strongest, or the fastest or whatever. This is because the stronger or better mates are usually the best at breeding and protecting. I think that this physical attraction remains in human, and proves that perhaps guys are less evolved then girls (maybe?). This is why guys like the shape of girls (big hips = good mother), and are generally obsessed with size.

Another theory I have attached to this, is that girls who are sexier, or more attractive, would be more fertile. Of course, I'm not a scientist and there's probably no moral way to work out if this is true, but it'd still be interesting to work out.

Nick

foregone conclusion
HSC
N/A
jumb said:
Of course, I'm not a scientist and there's probably no moral way to work out if this is true, but it'd still be interesting to work out.
keep this in mind next time you go making theories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)