Why are guys so superficial? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabySilver

HSC
natstar said:
Becuase they can be idiots. Not all guys are that superficial tho. I think its based around their lack of maturity
No Maturity plays little part in my mind
I know some really mature guys but for one thing...
Eventually I find out that they only talk to me cause they wanna do me cause I got big tits.
(their words not mine)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
i like scruffy boys.. not big metro men...
but scruffy boy-next door boys who'll sweep you away with just one smile.......

everyone's got their own ideal vision of the perfect "other". we're all superficial to some extent. you cant deny it.
girls are just the same. to themselves and others.

BabySilver

HSC
yeah but this thread is about superfical guys! you wanna point out gals are superfical make another thred...

Sorry if i sound bitchy totally un intended

Senator04

HSC
N/A
I think one of the key things is that guys maybe generally care a little less about the body image thing, and so they probably just don't think, about what they are doing to the person when they say stuff. I think maturity matters, maybe in terms of those who understand other peoples feelings and can empathise with others, perhaps aren't as superficial as others. But I guess some guys arent interested in convosation and other attributes, that matter in people, and are obsessed with looks.

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Senator04 said:
I think one of the key things is that guys maybe generally care a little less about the body image thing, and so they probably just don't think, about what they are doing to the person when they say stuff. I think maturity matters, maybe in terms of those who understand other peoples feelings and can empathise with others, perhaps aren't as superficial as others. But I guess some guys arent interested in convosation and other attributes, that matter in people, and are obsessed with looks.
yeah looks as tho in ur av u hate body image. look at that. jesus. hypocrite.
and before everyone points out im vain
duh, but i also like pointing out when people are in the same boat.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
Haha, I love that photo, I was tryin to get a James Dean pose goin, but didnt work, all my friends reckon its funny, because I look different, so I decided to put it up. And yeah I'm vain I admit it I hate looking bad, but that is with me. But I'm speaking in general, like I think we're more able to laugh at ourselves, where as the girls I know tend to be a little more obsessive in that way. But yeah I accept ur criticism, its just me.

PookieMonster

HSC
Senator04 said:
Haha, I love that photo, I was tryin to get a James Dean pose goin, but didnt work, all my friends reckon its funny, because I look different, so I decided to put it up. And yeah I'm vain I admit it I hate looking bad, but that is with me. But I'm speaking in general, like I think we're more able to laugh at ourselves, where as the girls I know tend to be a little more obsessive in that way. But yeah I accept ur criticism, its just me.
i laugh at myself in most of these posts i make. especially the ones where i post pictures and people get all stirred up and call me a bimbo. makes me proud to be annoying.

PookieMonster

HSC
natstar said:
Through my expereince, younger guys like (teenages around 14-16) prefer stick thin girls generally, while as they get older they prefer a more curvy girl, still thin but with a bit of meat on her, like with hips and an ars
u forgot boobies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Senator04

HSC
N/A
PookieMonster said:
i laugh at myself in most of these posts i make. especially the ones where i post pictures and people get all stirred up and call me a bimbo. makes me proud to be annoying.
Haha there is nothing better than firing people you have never met up in forums, I agree. So I aint gonna take no offense.

PookieMonster

HSC
Senator04 said:
I agree, I was having a convo with a girl the other day saying that until she lost alot of weight in year ten, noone really gave her a second glance, but she has always been one of the most attractive girls at our school without being stick figure thin and as everyone got older people realised this. Yet the big problem is she still thinks she needs to lose weight and is constantly interpreting things people say as she is fat. I think that is where the superficiality issue becomes a problem, when people start to become overly obsessive with weight etc, and I would agree that looking good for guys plays a massive part in that, which in many ways in uneccasary
u just pretty much described me. i wasnt fat, just not overly happy or toned. size 12. im a steady 10 in most things now, im happy. but yeah i get sensitive about wieght like most girls. but really ive learnt it doesnt matter, cos fuckwits who bagged you out in year 7, end up lonely.

Senator04

HSC
N/A
PookieMonster said:
u just pretty much described me. i wasnt fat, just not overly happy or toned. size 12. im a steady 10 in most things now, im happy. but yeah i get sensitive about wieght like most girls. but really ive learnt it doesnt matter, cos fuckwits who bagged you out in year 7, end up lonely.
Yeah thats the truth, because usually by the time you reach year twelve, people have started to see what really matters in people, and it ain't looks, and the people who been bagging women out since year 7 end up being the lonely ones, because people realising them for the people they are. Or at least thats my experince ( there are a few exceptions though)

PookieMonster

HSC
Senator04 said:
Yeah thats the truth, because usually by the time you reach year twelve, people have started to see what really matters in people, and it ain't looks, and the people who been bagging women out since year 7 end up being the lonely ones, because people realising them for the people they are. Or at least thats my experince ( there are a few exceptions though)
like?..........................

Senator04

HSC
N/A
u mean exceptions to the rule, if you do I know a few guys who continue to pay out on some girls yet still score with women, which perhaps proves that women can be superficial too.

PookieMonster

HSC
Senator04 said:
u mean exceptions to the rule, if you do I know a few guys who continue to pay out on some girls yet still score with women, which perhaps proves that women can be superficial too.
i believe that to be true. guys care more about what thye look like than chicks. my ex spent ages on his hair.

BabySilver

HSC
natstar said:
Yeah girls can definetly be superficial.

Hehe, yeah my bf spends more time getting ready to go out than I do
my ex did that too!
If we had to go somewhere in the morning I would set the alarm for 1&1/2 hours before we had to leave to make sure he was ready. which annoyed me cause i am use to stumbling outta bed, into clothes then to the car.

PookieMonster

HSC
natstar said:
Yeah girls can definetly be superficial.

Hehe, yeah my bf spends more time getting ready to go out than I do
duh look at the audience "slutpre" caters for.

and honestly guys. i say "duh" and "dang" and "awesome" cos if u know me its so weird to hear me say those synthetic teeny bopper things lol

Senator04

HSC
N/A
I think my av says enough about my vanity, and superficiailty even though it didnt really have any results

Senator04

HSC
N/A
I can't find a blushing emoticon, but thankyou. Really though it comes down to this some guys are in it purely for the looks, but the ones that count are in it for much more than that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)