Why are guys so superficial? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LazyBoy

HSC
i think we are all a bit shallow. regardless on what our definition of attraction is. guys when they first go through puberty wnat the thin chick with tits, cause its new to them. then their tastes change. im the first to admit im shallow, but part of a relationship is attraction.... what attracts you is up to you. i have my own specific tastes, and they are different than most guys... i prefer pale kinda english lookin chicks. it doesnt mean i wouldnt consider other relationships with other type of chicks, it would just not be as isntant if you know what i mean?.

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
girls can be just as superificial as guys so....

quit yo' bitchin' :uhhuh: :p

PookieMonster

Got bored & left 30/01/05
HSC
Senator04 said:
Hmmm..........no
oh come on it was out YEARS ago and it was funny cos it was a chick singing and lol oh well.

emily reminded me of it....

hmmm i wonder if she wants to come out this fri

pinkblinkbarbie

seduce me
HSC
LazyBoy said:
i think we are all a bit shallow. regardless on what our definition of attraction is. guys when they first go through puberty wnat the thin chick with tits, cause its new to them. then their tastes change. im the first to admit im shallow, but part of a relationship is attraction.... what attracts you is up to you. i have my own specific tastes, and they are different than most guys... i prefer pale kinda english lookin chicks. it doesnt mean i wouldnt consider other relationships with other type of chicks, it would just not be as isntant if you know what i mean?.
i know what you mean and you are 100% right...and everyone is guilty of being 'superficial'...or what eveyone here is classing it. because we arent going to date people we find un-attarctive, so we look for people with specific qualities that attract us to them. it may not be obvious that we are attracted to someone with eg: brown hair. like we dont go, "oh he is so hot cause he has brown hair", but rather, are attracted to them without us instantly knowing why...so we are attracted to someone we like the look of and from how everyone is talking, we are all being superficial then arent we?

Atotoi

Beetroot Strudel Anyone??
HSC
PookieMonster said:
oh come on it was out YEARS ago and it was funny cos it was a chick singing and lol oh well.

emily reminded me of it....

hmmm i wonder if she wants to come out this fri
Yeh i remember that song.. i bought the cd and took it to a school social where you could bring your own cds.
I went to the teacher who was djing,gave it to her and she looked at me and got all mean about it telling me how inappropriate it was..blah blah blah

I thought it was inappropriate enough we had to see her camel toe everyday :(

Damn Mrs S didnt let me play with Lego the next day either... skank

PookieMonster

HSC
Atotoi said:
Yeh i remember that song.. i bought the cd and took it to a school social where you could bring your own cds.
I went to the teacher who was djing,gave it to her and she looked at me and got all mean about it telling me how inappropriate it was..blah blah blah

I thought it was inappropriate enough we had to see her camel toe everyday :(

Damn Mrs S didnt let me play with Lego the next day either... skank
we have a teacher like that!!!
where is ur educational institution? or are u a publican? hahah (get it)

django_

HSC
malkin86 said:
Sound is also a factor.. muscly guys (who can protect girls and future kiddies) have deep voices.
nah thats bullshit lol i saw this guy once, FUCKING HUGGGEE so muscly omg n wen he spoke his voice was pretty high pitched..i was like wat the fucccckkkkk lol

BabySilver

HSC
django_ said:
nah thats bullshit lol i saw this guy once, FUCKING HUGGGEE so muscly omg n wen he spoke his voice was pretty high pitched..i was like wat the fucccckkkkk lol
There's probnably an easy explanation for that...

Steroids!

django_

HSC
babysilver: lol i figured that but it was still pretty odd! lol

Cactus

Sorcerer's Apprentice
HSC
maybe he was overcompensating for something in the 1st place

BabySilver

HSC
He might have been built but he couldn't be a protector of future children cause chances are, he couldn't father them

django_

HSC
hehe yeh. well guys who do steroids r fucked cuz it makes ur balls shrink haha not so macho now is we?:p

PookieMonster

HSC
django_ said:
hehe yeh. well guys who do steroids r fucked cuz it makes ur balls shrink haha not so macho now is we?:p
theres a proportion ratio between ball size and penis size. generally the bigger the balls the smaller the penis.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
PookieMonster said:
theres a proportion ratio between ball size and penis size. generally the bigger the balls the smaller the penis.
nah with steriods it ALL shrinks. not from personal experience of course....its a proven fact, common knowledge...

PookieMonster

HSC
twisted_emily said:
nah with steriods it ALL shrinks. not from personal experience of course....its a proven fact, common knowledge...
i know, i wasnt refering to steroids specifically

lengstar

HSC
pookie your new photo avatar is actually quite pretty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)