Why are Jews so hated? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dooga

HSC
If he even existed, Jesus was just some guy who got killed, there were many people back then who claimed they were of some divine qualities, who cares?
historical evidence to the man actually having existed
roman records prove it

Dooga

HSC
cause they have big noses
lol
but seriously
bomb the fuck out of the middle east already
i wanna see something worthwhile in the news

tess_gee

HSC
I am sorry but I am absolutely appalled with some of the attitudes purported on this forum. anti-Semitism? Honestly, I thought in today's supposedly liberated society we would have moved past such a ridiculous inception. Sure, you idiots hiding behind your nerdy avatars are happy to make jokes about the unnecessary annihilation of a culture, but do you really mean it? Would you be happy to look a survivor of Auschwitz in the eye and tell them that they deserved to be cut open, from the hips above (without anaesthetic), as an indicator of health? That they deserved to detect the perpetual smell of burning flesh, knowing full well that it may be their mother/father/brother/sister/friend? That you could watch children - helpless, hapless children, fresh off a train, born into imperceptible misfortune - thrown into a smouldering fire?
You wouldn't. I know you wouldn't/couldn't. So please don't stipulate such ridiculous responses on a school related website. It is unnecessary, illicit and extremely hurtful. And I'm not even Jewish; nor should I have to be in order to understand that attitudes such as several of yours are why justice can never be achieved in this world. What makes it even more disappointing is that many of you are probably highly intelligent individuals -- unfortunately, however, your ignorance will blight whatever brilliance with which you have been blessed.

Boxes

Banned
HSC
[youtube]t07trNBusU0&feature=related[/youtube]

ablle

HSC
N/A
"bitch and whine about trolling on the forum"

"Borat singing throw the jew down the well"

lol

Boxes

Banned
HSC
I am sorry but I am absolutely appalled with some of the attitudes purported on this forum. anti-Semitism? Honestly, I thought in today's supposedly liberated society we would have moved past such a ridiculous inception. Sure, you idiots hiding behind your nerdy avatars are happy to make jokes about the unnecessary annihilation of a culture, but do you really mean it? Would you be happy to look a survivor of Auschwitz in the eye and tell them that they deserved to be cut open, from the hips above (without anaesthetic), as an indicator of health? That they deserved to detect the perpetual smell of burning flesh, knowing full well that it may be their mother/father/brother/sister/friend? That you could watch children - helpless, hapless children, fresh off a train, born into imperceptible misfortune - thrown into a smouldering fire?
You wouldn't. I know you wouldn't/couldn't. So please don't stipulate such ridiculous responses on a school related website. It is unnecessary, illicit and extremely hurtful. And I'm not even Jewish; nor should I have to be in order to understand that attitudes such as several of yours are why justice can never be achieved in this world. What makes it even more disappointing is that many of you are probably highly intelligent individuals -- unfortunately, however, your ignorance will blight whatever brilliance with which you have been blessed.
ahahaha, 'auschwitz' sounds like the austrian word for 'penis'.

Sprangler

HSC
It's called trolling. Saying what the fuck you want over the internet without worrying about real life retribution.
No one takes NCAP seriously, it is every NCAP posters goal to turn each thread into yelling matches about either Jews and Israel, or Arabs and Muslims.

So don't cry over the internet, go watch TV or read a book or something.

Last edited:

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
A-rabs have just been pissy for the last 61 years because they couldn't even beat a bunch of jews.

Tully B.

Green = procrastinating
HSC
It's called trolling. Saying what the fuck you want over the internet without worrying about real life retribution.
No one takes NCAP seriously, it is every NCAP posters goal to turn each thread into either anti-Jew/anti-Israel, or anti-Arab/anti-Muslim.
Example:

A-rabs have just been pissy for the last 61 years because they couldn't even beat a bunch of jews.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
I'm 100% serious. The Jews have a right to a homeland just as much as the Palestinians. The arabs refused the partition plan and too bad that's what happens when you support the losing side in a World War. Germany and Japan are the 3rd and 4th strongest economies in the world respectively, and they got fucked over 5 times as hard as Palestine.

B_B_J

Banned
HSC
stfu Riet. admit it you're The Jew.

lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)