Why are you still single? (1 Viewer)

Joohlie

HSC
Why am I single? Maybe because I'm a cynical, untrusting ice queen. But being single is cool except for Valentine's Day - hate that day with a passion.

lengy

HSC
On Valentines Day I want to just stay home, wait... that's no different from any other day.

martin88

HSC
N/A
meh

just enjoy being single more then i do being in a relationship

if i wanna be in a relationship... ill get in one

BlackDragon

HSC
i don't really define my life as single or in a relationship. so i don't even really think about it. so the answer is, i'm single because it doesn't matter to me whether i am or not - i am my own person and i don't even think about these kinds of things at all until i have a reason to really. but who cares when that is?

Jazz1989

HSC
Im... weird, independent, loud... apparently guys here dont like that... besides i gots a crush that will never amount to anything :( but damn he's good...

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Why am I still single? Because

1) I have high standards
2) Nobody looks at me, and if they do, they're too intimidated to even approach me
3) I'm too shy and stubborn to approach anyone I have my eye on (why do I have to do the approaching?!!!)
4) I have other things to worry about (e.g. uni), so I'm not really looking for someone at the moment
5) I need to take care of myself and be happy with myself first, then I'll find someone I want to be with.

IAskQuestions

HSC
P_Dilemma said:
Obviously, a question aimed at single people...

The question kinda hit me when a friend ask me that: "OMG why r u stil single, you're smart and funny and stuff"

My answer to that would probably be: i'm too chicken?

-P_D

because my mummy keeps on saying no.

テリー

HSC
Various reasons:
Cant be bothered, No Cash, No motive, No decend ones around, Been F**KED over too many times, HSC year, Shit opportunities, only picked up 3 chicks in my entire life, hot ones pop out at the wrong time, like when im with my parents or with my "sisters", "Friend" took her away from me, I have bad hair, I Smoke, I'm sometimes critical when i value the topic, I always eat like i've never ate before, I over react sometimes, I hate sexist racist or manipulative.......... LIST GOES ON!!
and my true love went overseas forever

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
IAskQuestions said:
because my mummy keeps on saying no.
That probably sounded funnier in your head.

Double sarcasm would be simulacrum. A paradoxical imaginative reality.

Davriel

HSC
N/A
Miles Edgeworth said:
1) Insanely High Standards
2) Must be extraordinarily intelligent
3) Must present somewhat of a challenge
4) When I have something, I no longer want it. [This has recently been disproven for hilarity]
5) I can't open up to people at all. I don't trust people, etc.
6) I have massive commitment issues
7) I lose my own sense of control.

Also, I'm a fairly intimidating conversationalist. And an abusive drinker!
Sucks to be you...though when I think about it, I have many of the same issues, except my drinking, which I'm kind of giving up.

aj_number_10

HSC
im single since last wk i broke up with my ex.

my ex got angry at me cause i hooked up with her friend (just so u kno i was pretty drunk so its okay). my gf accused me of having sex with this girl which was not true at all we only hooked up and she gave me head.

so i got mad at my girl that she would say that without knowing it was true and i ended it.

im just gonna play the field a bit for a while, im not gonna put up with shit like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)